Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Beckenham.
- favorite chicken. Popcorn chcken yum :p
- The St. George is a new cafe near the taxi rank, by the train station that serves decent cheap, cafe style food. I often pop in and grab a bite on the way to work. If you call in, they'll have it ready for you to take away.
- kebab ye does a killer doner kebab which is extremely satisfying after a night out. and if you are cheap, there is a lidl
- the big breakfast on the high street just below the church serves up good fried grub to a happy mix of fat builders reading the sun, and middle classes reading the independent. decent servings on huge plates. go for option 4 with the bubble & tea.....
- The King & I at Elmers End is the don of Thai food. El Morlino's on Beckenham Road is by far the best of the 3 tapas places in Beckenham.
- Awww, anywhere on the hig street its literally crammed with them. good indian is the viceroy opposite the gym pretty much. good chinese is the sampan on the high street. good thai is lemongrass on the high street. Pizza hut isn't too shabby. Excellent fish and chips is the Big Catch on the high street, owners' a top bloke.
- Taste Of India (Elmers End) - This Indian Restaurant is the business! - Highly recommended.
Dizzy's Diner (High St)
El Molino Tapas (Beckenham Rd)
Pizza Hut (High St)
O Sole Mio (High St)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jusi, Richard Wilsher, Josh Kavanagh, Anon, Dave Stewart, alice, the bob of beckenham, steve, charlene, Neil Jennings, ben, john, jim macdonald, Alan Crisp, breda neville, Chris Tanner, Tess, generic, Julie, Richard Flower, Ant, jonnie craig, ben qual, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckenham Knowhere Board