Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Beckenham, Greater London*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Beckenham.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- As far as the alternative music scene goes its a desert but if youre into dance venues theres more than a few places around beckenham junction including pubs, bars and a club. Although not my personal taste these places are usually packed over the weekends.
- do not ever go to langtrys it is full off youthfull clientelle and old men.
- Bar Flux - fantastic for a drink after work as they have a Happy Hour so its very inexpensive. Even like the place on a Fri / Sat night upstairs as the music is quite funky and the bar staff are very friendly.
- Re Bar Flux - Beckenham
It would be nice for you to update the information contained on you website. Following the much publicised drugs raid over a year ago Flux has completely transformed its image. With the club open Tursday - Saturday, Flux provides a safe and comfortable environment for the clubbers in Beckenham. Over the past year the new management has worked relentlessly to rid Flux of its violent and drugs related image. You are greated on the door by polite yet very professional security, you are served by charming efficient bar staff and musically entertained by some of the finest DJs around. Flux's zero-tolerance to drugs policy for the safety of everyone ensures a good night is there to be had.
Strictly Over 21's
Dress: Make an effort - we have (no trainers, sportswear, hats or hoods)
- langtry's, flux, patricks, o'neils, goose, hogs hed,,, see penge for legendary pawlene and goldsmiths
- Remarkably young patrons?!
perhaps langtrys?!dont go there!
- Oh dear, if you want clubs go to Croydon, langtrys is soooo pants, its just flled with "REMARKABLY young patrons". Bar flux isn't bad if you like walking out of a place into a huge gang war where you'll probably get stabbed.
- Bar Flux and Langtry's
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jusi, Richard Wilsher, Josh Kavanagh, Anon, Dave Stewart, alice, the bob of beckenham, steve, charlene, Neil Jennings, ben, john, jim macdonald, Alan Crisp, breda neville, Chris Tanner, Tess, generic, Julie, Richard Flower, Ant, jonnie craig, ben qual, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckenham Knowhere Board