Cafes and Coffee Shops in Beckenham, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Beckenham.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Only the usuall big chain over priced comercial crap you find everywhere
- new costa where currys used to be, but puccinos is nicer, comfier and you can smoke in there.
- mae ping thai on corner of high st & rectory rd opp station is fantastic. a tad pricey, but worth it. my g'friend thinks highly of bendidats tapas on manor rd- must be good as i spotted spanish diplomatic cars parked outside a few months ago.
- Beckenham is good for cafes and the all important hangover cure (fry up) in a nice atmosphere whithout feeling like your sat in a dirty greasy spoon.
- Semas cafe in Eden Park, Beckenham (opposite Rising Sun/Tudor Rose pub) is brilliant. Great breakfasts and lunch at reasonable prices.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jusi, Richard Wilsher, Josh Kavanagh, Anon, Dave Stewart, alice, the bob of beckenham, steve, charlene, Neil Jennings, ben, john, jim macdonald, Alan Crisp, breda neville, Chris Tanner, Tess, generic, Julie, Richard Flower, Ant, jonnie craig, ben qual, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckenham Knowhere Board