Favourite Building in Beckenham, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Beckenham.
- I guess i think that the best building would be St.Georges church> Its set on a green in the center of the town. It seems quite out of place set among the bars and pubs that surround it but I think thats why I like it!
- the church in the centre of town. very green & tranquil with headstones dating back to c.17. the cottages next to the church, built for the poor of the parish way back in 17something. lots of old houses on tree lined avenues.
- THE STUDIO...... definatley the spookyest.. it used to be a school in early 1900's and if you go downstairs you get the feeling of the old lady who lived there!!!!
- not a religious man, but St. Edwards Church i think it is, is a well nice building.
- the george!
- The Studio (Arts & Media Centre)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jusi, Richard Wilsher, Josh Kavanagh, Anon, Dave Stewart, alice, the bob of beckenham, steve, charlene, Neil Jennings, ben, john, jim macdonald, Alan Crisp, breda neville, Chris Tanner, Tess, generic, Julie, Richard Flower, Ant, jonnie craig, ben qual, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckenham Knowhere Board