Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Beckenham.
- ummmmm theres croydon road rec. nice place mini cafe. fun to piss around in kiddies play ground. empty swimming/paddling pool fun to ride bmx round, skate or woteva. Well not reli but ye its summin 2 do.
- We used to all meet up in Beckenham Rec. On Croydon road though nowadays the scene is so small you know where most people are all the time!!
- croydon rec used to be good after to going to the £1 saturday morning cinema, right next door to brandons.
- Langtrys is a piss poor club and had been reasonably crap since the demise of Voyeurism, which was excellent entertainment. Bring back those promotors.
- cator park for friday nites bak in the day wiv 3litre bottles of cider DIRTY. beckenham is full of stuck up middle class pricks who screw u if u walk in2 their shop wearing hoody and trainers. behind lidl, the car park is poo but itll do,, kelsey park is heavy gr8 place for summer. the rec by beck junc is qt good in the summer for a kick about, watch out for black rudeboys when the get off the tram to seek trouble,, eventually they get the 54 in2 catford mostly but still they tend to lerk around that region. spa is the highlight of beckenham,, kills pavilion hands down, a must if ur in the area
- The war memorial, pretty big place, loads of buses go past it, good for meeting and then leaving it immediately as nowadays its filled with pikes coming out of the cinema - they just stand there, what can they possibly be doing?
- kelsey park. I spent 2 happy summers dreaming there with my mates what beer would taste like if we could by alcoholic beverages from a public house.
- Odeon Cinema
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jusi, Richard Wilsher, Josh Kavanagh, Anon, Dave Stewart, alice, the bob of beckenham, steve, charlene, Neil Jennings, ben, john, jim macdonald, Alan Crisp, breda neville, Chris Tanner, Tess, generic, Julie, Richard Flower, Ant, jonnie craig, ben qual, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckenham Knowhere Board