Buskers, Street Entertainers in Beckenham, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Beckenham.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- There used to be an awesome tramp called Ben who was the subject of a thousand urban legends! One of them being that he was a millionaire who gave it all up for the easy (??) life! It was noted that he used to buy matches just to light the whole box with one strike.
- one guy walks around with a magnifying glass, there is a tramp with a trolley full of bags, and another guy who walks around drolling asking for milk.
- keep an eye out for the old woman (must be well into her 70s) jogging at walking pace along the main roads, usually in bright colours & with a total disegard for traffic. she's also been spotted as far afield as croydon & addiscombe, could teach paula radcliffe a thing or two...
- there was the beckenham tramp, but now he is gone :(
- well not necessarily buskers, but there are a couple of great rock'n'roll bands called THE SHOTS and THE TABS... you can e-mail me at email@example.com for their latest gigs and see the amazing talent of these youngsters... and yeah they actually live in beckenham too!!!!!!
rock'n'roll space cadets!!!
- PATRICK HOWARD!!! MY GIGNGER FRIEND!!!1
- beckenham tramp i think died. trolley tramp moved to bromly, there aren't any more.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jusi, Richard Wilsher, Josh Kavanagh, Anon, Dave Stewart, alice, the bob of beckenham, steve, charlene, Neil Jennings, ben, john, jim macdonald, Alan Crisp, breda neville, Chris Tanner, Tess, generic, Julie, Richard Flower, Ant, jonnie craig, ben qual, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckenham Knowhere Board