Skateboarding Spots in Beckenham, Greater London*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Beckenham.
- skate park in beckenham place park - 2wards catford n lewishham - go through the woods you will eventually find a small gravel hill going up then slopes on each side of the top of the hill. Ignore these. Keep goin straight. You will see footie pitches. Head towards a bridge u will see like an upside down U shape. Go across its staright ahead.
OK park - more for bmx - mostly full of lil pikies tho.
- Haha thats funny to assume theres anywhere to skate in Beckenham! Theres a few walls and not alot else. A few people took things into there own hands and made some concrete banks etc. but there mostly gone now, sadly.
- beckenham is poor for skating, but in croydon rec there is a basketball court which no one ever uses which is good for skating round on.
- there are a few long 4 sets in churchfields primary school if i remember correctly, also there is a drop down thing there, im not too sure on how to explain it but its like an ollie over a hieght of a brick down a metre to the playground
- langly girls school is full of ledges (they don't need wax) a 4 and a five and a long two set. also hawes down school has a 4 a drop ledge and benches. highfield school near bromley has a 10 set two fours in a row with rails. small grindable benches another 4 and a 4 in a row with a bigger gap between them. and in west wickham swimming pool there is a bank. and a really long white rail to grind. sainsbury's carpark: manual pad kerbs etc.
- FEW SETS (3, 3, 6) JUST BY THE CHURCH NEAR SAINSBURYS BUT GROUND IS POOR, BACK OF BECKENHAM SPA, THEY ALWAYS LEAVE STUFF OUT THERE SO PEOPLE MAKE STUFF LIKE FUNBOXES THEY SUM TIMES TRY AND KICK YOU OUT THOUGH
- a ramp sorta fing in front of an electricity box behind sainsburys where the old iceland used to be,, good kerb as well
- Harvington Skatepark has now been bulldozed to the ground, leaving the residents of bromley, beckenham, orpington, bickley & further with nowehere to skate..please contact the council & keep complaining, we'll get an indoor park yet!
- that area around harvington park, look around just past there. theres this huge half pipe.
- Harvington skatepark on the other side of kelsey park (a little down the road from GSK chemical factory in langley area)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jusi, Richard Wilsher, Josh Kavanagh, Anon, Dave Stewart, alice, the bob of beckenham, steve, charlene, Neil Jennings, ben, john, jim macdonald, Alan Crisp, breda neville, Chris Tanner, Tess, generic, Julie, Richard Flower, Ant, jonnie craig, ben qual, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckenham Knowhere Board