Sports Clubs and Facilities in Beckenham, Greater London*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Beckenham.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- becks rugby club - the best of course. Towards elemers end.
- Theres a million football picthes in beckenham, at least it seems that way at times! As well as 'The Spa' leisure center. All sorts of clubs are located in there form fitness to martial arts.
- Beckenham Rugby Club (Beckenham/South East London). Players of all abilities required, so if you want to have a go, come along. New players are always welcome at any level of experience or fitness! We field seven senior mens sides from 1stXV to Vets and a Ladies Team. Our 1stXV play in the London 2 South Division (Level 6). We are a friendly and sociable rugby club located in Beckenham in the London Borough of Bromley (South East London). Training takes place every Tuesday and Thursday from 7.30 pm at Beckenham Rugby Club, Balmoral Avenue, Elmers End, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 3RD. Matches take place on Saturday afternoons for the Mens teams and Sunday afternoons for the Ladies team.
For more information on the Mens teams email Rory Brown (email@example.com). For information on the Ladies team email Breda Neville (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or come along on a Tuesday or Thursday to meet the guys and girls. Our website is http://www.beckenhamrfc.co.uk.
- nice big leisure centre with good looking lifeguards
- crystal palace football club train on copers cope road, near new beckenham BR station
- Beckanham spa is cool, beckenham's got it own tennis, cricket, hockey, football you name it club.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jusi, Richard Wilsher, Josh Kavanagh, Anon, Dave Stewart, alice, the bob of beckenham, steve, charlene, Neil Jennings, ben, john, jim macdonald, Alan Crisp, breda neville, Chris Tanner, Tess, generic, Julie, Richard Flower, Ant, jonnie craig, ben qual, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckenham Knowhere Board