The Worst Things in Beckenham, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Beckenham.
The Worst Things
- The people can be rude. beckenham high street can resemble a war zone some weekends. Theres too many blocks of flats.
- the cinema is really expensive
- just when you're starting to enjoy yourself, everything seems to close. at 11 that is.
- THE FUCKING PIKEYS ON THE CORNERS AND HIGH STREET AND IN THE CINEMA ON A FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT!!! JESUS THEM YARDEES!!!!
- THE COUNCIL SHUT DOWN THE STUDIO.... THE BEST EVENTFUL PLACE IN BECKENHAM AND AROUND IT!!!
- The slow but actual growth of the pike popluation, which in turn brings graffitti, which in turn means the relocation of decent capitl which then leads to beckenham becoming a hole.
- pants for street skating
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jusi, Richard Wilsher, Josh Kavanagh, Anon, Dave Stewart, alice, the bob of beckenham, steve, charlene, Neil Jennings, ben, john, jim macdonald, Alan Crisp, breda neville, Chris Tanner, Tess, generic, Julie, Richard Flower, Ant, jonnie craig, ben qual, harry
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckenham Knowhere Board