The Worst Things in Beckton, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Beckton.
The Worst Things
- the schools, the amount of lazy police, the park that gets trashed,
- Lack of shops.Rubbish transport.No after schools clubs. No decent pubs. In fact NO pubs. Filthy streets
- At the moment there seems far too many Eastern European people. They do not cause a problem that I am aware of, but it seems that the real community spirit of good old East Enders is breaking down and that make me feel sad because that is one of the plus point for me leaving in Beckton Having a good old chit chat while I am out and about. I suppose that could be one of my new course at St Marks Foreign Languages.
- If the wind is blowing in the wrong direction - the smell. Ahhhh, just breathe in that sweet smell of sewage.
- The worst thing is that I dont live there, so I can no longer stay awake listening to the howling robot ghosts.
- The industrial estate
- Beckton is an absolute dump full of people i would want to know anywhere aany time. I got beaten up in the horrific Beckton alps pub(which is a total pit) and the best thing that could happen to the place is they could expand the sewerage plant to include the entire population! The best thing about Beckton is any road out of there!
- The sewage works
The gas works
The electricity pilon that is right outside our flat!
There is no normal shops! Asda dominates Beckton (and no I don't work for them!)
- London city airport is nearby, causing much noise, but not as much noise as the ghosts from the ancient Robot Buriel ground on top of which the town hall was built. WARNING: Do not walk around by yourself at night without an armed guard, a can of WD40 or a large can of peaches.
- Windsor Terrace, Savage Gardens Estates
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: J J Spew, Ian Badgers, I Am 12, Dartface, spyrolot, Paul Baxter, little miss metal, Lip Chops Mulhern, Bogus Insanity,, Mo, shaun, Lyn Greenleaf, wouldn't u like 2 know, generic, angelica malone, angelica, Marva George, rory blake
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Beckton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Beckton Knowhere Board