Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Bermondsey, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Bermondsey.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- danny baker
- mark (stomach pumped) allmond from soft cell and matt goss from 80s boy band bross both lived in mill street dockhead.
- Boy george used to live down behind the blue oh and yet another queer michael barrymore used to go to St Michaels school- what a nice little catholic boy he turned out to be!!
- princess margaret used live downtown in custom house add top floor flat
not lot people know that
- Polly from the bill, Mo from Eastenders and Jade from Big brother
- Polly from the Bill, Jade from Big Brother 3
- You say Jade from Big Brother is Bermondsy's only claim to fame.
WRONG. one of the greatest entertainers of the world was a Bermondsy lad and should never be forgotten.
Tommy Hicks..AKA Tommy Steele.
I'm a Northen Lad meself and I mean Northern not like those in Manchester or Birmingham who think they are northerners because they are north of the north circular road.
- ermmmmm, Jade? from big bro... does she count? oink oink
- That quiet chick from Big Bruvah is from Bermondsey. You know that lush one with blond hair who is all shy and you'd hardly notice her? Jade I think her name is? Yeah she thought Cambridge was in London but wasn't too sure whether or not there were gondolas on the Thames or not.
- Jade, more dangerous to Bermondsey's reputation than Millwall
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: nob, tony, Git, dan, danny moore, Sara, generic, Geordie945, M Daly, pramface, jay, Lauren, steve cornish, steve johnston
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Bermondsey
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bermondsey Knowhere Board