The Best Things in Biggin Hill, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Biggin Hill.
The Best Things
- I managed to Escape after living there for a while......
- The community spirit, the jolly street parties; the ability to leave your door unlocked safe in the knowledge that the occupants of 'Happy Valley' are totally law-abiding and spend their days going about their lawful business and yet are willing to keep a 'weather eye' open for intruders who may try to penetrate our Utopian dream and idyll.
- the airshow, which actually goes someway towards redeeming this place's reputation.
- Being in the countryside
joan allen's metal detector shop.
a couple of decent curry houses
- It's surrounded by lovely rolling Kent countryside.
- The surronding Green belt countryside, which has some of the most delightful and scenic views in greater London.
- Bat Motorcycles
- Green fields and a beautiful piece of land called The Green Belt which prevents urban sprawl connecting us with London.
- The airport and it's annual airshow!
- Chris's Hairdressers
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan Attwood, Dave, bella, Michael Quigley, John Willis, Peter Martin, Eeyore, Dan, James Tarrant, Sam Whatmough, Porcinae Volabunt, Tony Watson, generic, kate, Chris Alan and Sue, gus, Terry Moxley, penny, mrs smth, Adrian Davies
Last updated: 2010-09-13
More stuff about Biggin Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Biggin Hill Knowhere Board