Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Biggin Hill.
- Unfortunately, the excellent Scrambles Cafe at the edge of the Airport (off Churchill Way) closed in 2007. The Spitfire Cafe in the Village seems to have taken its place as the biker's W/E breakfast venue.
- Coffee Shop at Waitrose.
- One Kebabshop, does a great mixed grill, but it aint open late enough!
- Pacino's if you like Elvis impersonators, karaoke and overpriced food. Joe's restaurant esp. for seafood. Pricey but very good. Bengal Butler has very good food but atmosphere of a morgue. The Raj was a tea room (Anne's Pantry) and still has same interior. Very friendly with reasonable food.If you like chain smokers with tatoo's and several uncontrollable kids plus yuk food then you'll love The Spinning Wheel...but it does look good from the outside !
- Try the Safeway cafe for a greasy sausage and chips. Service with a frown.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan Attwood, Dave, bella, Michael Quigley, John Willis, Peter Martin, Eeyore, Dan, James Tarrant, Sam Whatmough, Porcinae Volabunt, Tony Watson, generic, kate, Chris Alan and Sue, gus, Terry Moxley, penny, mrs smth, Adrian Davies
Last updated: 2008-07-05
More stuff about Biggin Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Biggin Hill Knowhere Board