Cafes and Coffee Shops in Biggin Hill, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Biggin Hill.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Costa Coffee have recently opened in Biggin just up from Marks and Waitrose. One excellent and one awful cappuccino sampled so far.
- TC's at Roundways. Very good food served by a swarm of willing ladies - watch for the jolly endearing antics of 'Alfie' & 'Connor'.
- Scrambles!! great for the plane spotters, situated at the airport, with regular helicopter landings to see. good fry up too, or anything else you fancy, even if its just a cup of tea.
The Spitfire Cafe. Smaller than Scrambles but good too!
Safeways cafe..not so good.
- Safeway, all the way.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan Attwood, Dave, bella, Michael Quigley, John Willis, Peter Martin, Eeyore, Dan, James Tarrant, Sam Whatmough, Porcinae Volabunt, Tony Watson, generic, kate, Chris Alan and Sue, gus, Terry Moxley, penny, mrs smth, Adrian Davies
Last updated: 2008-07-05
More stuff about Biggin Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Biggin Hill Knowhere Board