Hookup Spots in Biggin Hill, Greater London*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Biggin Hill.
- Biggin Hill Memorial Library. Biggin Hill Christian Fellowshp Youth Club.
- Lusted, unless the OB decide to bring 'orses down, or the pikies decide to whack sumone in the car park
- apparently iceland car park is a fun place to be when you're 16 and a total mug. oh and - if you want to set fire to the paper bank, feel free.
- The recreation ground, Church Road. New skateboarding, fenced in soccer/basketball court and other goodies. Pavillion for graffiti and a youth club with car park for the slightly older posers with bottled beer.
- The new "B.P" spot seems to have been relocated outside
Unwins and the Charity Shop.
- The shops at Rose Hill Rd are a popular spot for the resident 'low-life'. Thirteen & 14 year olds can be found there as late, or as more properly be said, early in the morning. Strang, do their parents know or even care where their offspring are and what they're up to? as
- The Biggin Hill kebab shop seems to serve as a popular hook-up spot for the resident scum of Biggin Hill.
- Car Park of Scrambles cafe at the entrance to he airport. Seems to be the palce to meet of a Sunday morning if you have a motorbike and leathers!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan Attwood, Dave, bella, Michael Quigley, John Willis, Peter Martin, Eeyore, Dan, James Tarrant, Sam Whatmough, Porcinae Volabunt, Tony Watson, generic, kate, Chris Alan and Sue, gus, Terry Moxley, penny, mrs smth, Adrian Davies
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Biggin Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Biggin Hill Knowhere Board