The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Biggin Hill, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Biggin Hill.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- what the future holds -
heading the way of medway towns from what i can gather. chavs are setting up camp, and fast. its only a matter of time before a mcdonalds springs up.
- I work in Biggin Hill, our company is probably the largest employer in the town and if we up and left I think the town wouldn't be able to support itself and fall apart. Which may not be a bad thing.
The 'valley people' are a strange breed. Best to avoid. I believe the 'Pill-Box' on the right as you enter the town, should be re-entstated as a machine gun post to keep the Valley People from spreading the valley gene.
- I've lived in Biggin Hill since 1981 (although I am currently based in t' north, and can vouch for the Independant's stance on the borough, especially Biggin Hill, which has even less life than Bromley. Go to Croydon/Valley Park or London, I say, or sort Bromley out!!! Is there a nightclub to be opened at the Crystal Palace development??
- Biggin Hill Airport is the base for Bernie Ecclestone (48th richest man in Britain)'s jet - he bought the airport last year...
- We want a swimming pool. Are you listening Bromley Borough?
- You say that Bernie Ecclestone bought Biggin Hill Airport last year - I'm sure the airport would like to know about that!!! What he actually bought was the old RAF camp and buildings. The Airport is still a thriving and expanding place and is operated still by Serco IAL and Regional Airports. There are a good couple of site links to see about Biggin Hill: http://www.cic.co.uk - go to their links page and http://www.bigginhill.co.uk
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan Attwood, Dave, bella, Michael Quigley, John Willis, Peter Martin, Eeyore, Dan, James Tarrant, Sam Whatmough, Porcinae Volabunt, Tony Watson, generic, kate, Chris Alan and Sue, gus, Terry Moxley, penny, mrs smth, Adrian Davies
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Biggin Hill
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Biggin Hill Knowhere Board