Cheap Food in Billericay, Essex*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Billericay.
- Noel & Gill's Goan Delights. Cheap but cheerful takeaway joint down Meadow Rise.
- Taste of China in Meadow Rise. Brilliant food, nice people
- subways always gd
- lots of restaurants within billericay, most of which are reasonabally priced - The indian chef takeaway, however, on gooseberry green roundabout has to be one of the best with cheep happy meals on a thursday and sunday
- Doesn't exist, Wimpy is good quality and price.
- The kings Head on south green always serves up a fantastic meal and the staff are the friendliest I've ever met. I've lived here all my life and heard nothing but good things from people I meet, well worth the visit I say.
- Many a fulfilling kebab from twilights after a sozzled night at the blue boar...just don't ask what they put in them, its best not to know theses things!
- The Gandhi and the raj they r quality places and a gr8 place 2 get waisted
- World Vegan Day Party for everyone!
1 November at The Brentwood School Sports Centre, Brentwood, Essex.(From 4PM till late!)
A positive party atmosphere with music, many prizes and free samples for all!
Tickets are on sale, costing £5.50 including P & P, a tasty Winter Warmer supper, free samples of vegan beer & wine, entrance to the many talks and many other free samples too
Also vegan beer, wine, chocolate, and cakes will be available -as well as stalls from national and Local animal organisations
Profits will go to charity
***The phone number to book tickets is 01277 200300 open 9.30am to 4pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday****
- Tiddly Wink off western road, lovely after a night on the p@ss!
- too many restuarunts
- greggs haha! cheap, and cheerful friensly staff like me on a saturday!
- The place by the railway station always does a good sandwich especially if you are running for a train
- too many takeaways in billericay
- too many takeaways in billericay
- The Raj any gimp can get served in here they don't care as long as you pay them.
- Coach&Horses. Good beer and now does food.Brilliant
- the food outlets in Billericay, on the whole, are very good. There are some very upmarket places like Alexander's and ASK, as well as your Indian and Chinese takeaways and the obligatory Wimpy! However, Cafe Uno is a cause for concern. I dont mean to bash but i think the building's hideous - no comment on the food there though!
- A very nice Italain restaurant near the art shop - the decor is abit pastel/salmon, the chef abit grumpy but the food and waitresses are very nice!
- YAUS AFTER 12PM ON FRIDAYS+SATS GOOD TUCK+YOU CAN USUALLY DRINK TO THE EARLY HOURS.DAVE WHITHERS BUTCHERS GOOSEBERRY GREEN DOES GREAT ROLLS+FANTASTIC HOMEMADE PIES.
- Chinese Takeaways are the best, however Papa Pizza is brilliant to
- All the time Joseph
- twighlights, the burger van outside the pilgrim, codfather, the bakers where twighlights is now.
- Twilights for a post pub kebab.
- There are a few new developments on this front- ASK opened before Christmas and is very nice- they do a selection of pasta and pizza dishes. Two new venues are coming htis way soon- one in the Old Town Hall (apparently something French) and the other in what is currently Kits DIY store.
- Alexanders has now closed and has been turned into a new Italian restaurent called "Ask"
- Twilights in the high street.Always open even at 4.30 am on New Years Day & you dont get food poisoning either!
- Wimpy brings back loads of memories. I am not sure but i remember hearing about a new McDonalds opening up in the High Street, but many people were protesting. Enough houses have gone up already we dont need a 24 hour McDonalds. It encourages alot of people to hang about more offen down the streets. So i have heard.
- Amarettos, voted one of the top four restaurants in essex
- twlilights good food and great people
MacDonalds and Burger King everywhere in Basildon and Chelmsford.
- Wimpey (fast food)
- Webbers (wine bar,good food,jazz some evenings)
- Ali's (Curry place, take away)
- Wings (Chinese take away)
- Papa pizza
- Yaus (Chinese)
- Shtora (Lebanese)
- Twighlights (Everything)
- Polash (Indian)
- Bread & buffers (railway station)
- Wheatcroft (bakery,basic meals)
- Alexanders (bakery, 15th century building) Queens park Fish'n'Chips
- Codfather (fish'n'chips)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: BRIAN, Mark Tranchant, Thierry Henri, Kevin Kennedy, Tony Stacey, 555555555555555555555, andy goldsmith, The Legend, David Lindsey, william crisleigh, Michael Heffernan, Jonathan Morley, Gary Brooks, The Real Esteban, ryan who is 12 years old, kate, Vicky, Emma Douglas, sam lewis, j.dodd, barry drake, Dave, Natalie, true south greener, M, Pink Laydee, muay thai, Elwin Cockett, Mark Crosby, Paul Reeve, Sue Malloy, Garry, Karen, Paul Dean, John Buchanan, l belton, Simon, Tony Stac ey, Madeleine Knight, Gyppo George, Liz Fisher, mayflowa, rothschildcowgirl, Phil Wheeler, margaret simpson, Lisa, tekneek, andrea, karen fisher, Gayboy Minceir , marisa, Peter, nutty, Karin, Steve A, Charlie Atkinson, Nigel Reeve, Jo March, DAN, gemma, Jammy, Sam, Ben, Jack Anorry, james wheatley, billbo bagins, Ben G, Noel, Bob Stevens, neilcrocker, phil.gahan, timo, samantha tappin, Emma Wood, Ziggy, jimbojones, Izzy, claire phillips, Farmer Barleymow, David Baker, Sanjay Mackintosh, brian potter, isla, K, Steve Unite, Paul Golder, rage fan, mark, GARY DE MOLL, Matt, Ben Black, Sam in Bristol., peter pikey, FLUBaaaa, sue cope, Sally, Clare, Victoria, Sue (Nee Clifford), andrew schrader, Jon Buttler, andrew coster, steve, john stephenson, john jones, Paul, RAsaq, lauren mallen, masterquiff, Nicholas Christian, paul robinson, Jon Buttle, Tony, Adam Phillips, email@example.com, Joe Livid, christopher blaire, Tina Wiseman, The big Guy, Zapp Brannigan, ali, pete kelley, emma, Sue, Emily Harrendence, Drizz, Alan Manjerineo, generic, Gill 'Butch' Sparks, G, joan conner, Mike Hunt, Amy D., Sarah, billericay boys, Tom Butler-Moor, Abby, Holly M, Baillie, Ben Rier, jonathan knill, CHELSEA PAT, Bull, Alan Prior
Last updated: 2012-03-28
More stuff about Billericay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Billericay Knowhere Board