Cinemas in Billericay, Essex*
Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Billericay.
- The local flea pit aka the Ritz in Chapel Street is long gone. Many a happy Sunday night watch "horrors" in there
- the best around r basildon n chelmsford- basildon is a betta cinema wiv bigger screens n stuff and it also has stuff like an arcade and bowlin (thats all in festival leisure park)
- Closest is at BasVegas (Festival Leisure Park)
- There are no cinemas in billericay and haven't been for many years. However it is not too far to romford which has a really nice cinema, or if you can drive basildon has one of the best cinemas ever, with extremely comfortable seets and perfect view from every seat (festival leisure park!)brentwood also had a tiny cinema but they shut it down for renovation, but has not opened since (this was about 5 yrs ago!!!)
- no cinemas in Billeriacy!
- Basildon (UCI 12 Screen), Romford (12 screen Ster Century), Lakeside (Uci/Warner Bros.)
- chelmsford is teh place to go, u can garuntee a piss up on da return
- UCI Fest.Leisure. Not the nice cinema it was when it first opened, to commercial with little care for customers
- U.C.I in basland
- there isn't even a bus route to festival leisure the nearest cinema is there...and it's too expensive!
- UCR at Basildon.Clean and comfortable
- The Fold do film screenings sometimes - up the end of the high street near Quilters - it's quiet cheap from what I hear
- Bowling at the Edwardian Club in Radford Way.
- The cinema closed down years age- the most local ones now are in Basildon, Chelmsford and Brentwood. The one in Brentwood is very old fashioned with two screens. The others in Basildon adn Chelmsford are new multiplex affairs.
- Billericay could do with abit more entertainment for youngsters but i imagine that the counsel are trying to keep it to a family town. Well thats what i heard anyway....
The best cinema i can think of is the one in Basildon(surprise surprise). You know the one in the new complex that was just bulit, near all the night clubs. Chelmsford is another place which has a pretty good cinema, and also quasar.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: BRIAN, Mark Tranchant, Thierry Henri, Kevin Kennedy, Tony Stacey, 555555555555555555555, andy goldsmith, The Legend, David Lindsey, william crisleigh, Michael Heffernan, Jonathan Morley, Gary Brooks, The Real Esteban, ryan who is 12 years old, kate, Vicky, Emma Douglas, sam lewis, j.dodd, barry drake, Dave, Natalie, true south greener, M, Pink Laydee, muay thai, Elwin Cockett, Mark Crosby, Paul Reeve, Sue Malloy, Garry, Karen, Paul Dean, John Buchanan, l belton, Simon, Tony Stac ey, Madeleine Knight, Gyppo George, Liz Fisher, mayflowa, rothschildcowgirl, Phil Wheeler, margaret simpson, Lisa, tekneek, andrea, karen fisher, Gayboy Minceir , marisa, Peter, nutty, Karin, Steve A, Charlie Atkinson, Nigel Reeve, Jo March, DAN, gemma, Jammy, Sam, Ben, Jack Anorry, james wheatley, billbo bagins, Ben G, Noel, Bob Stevens, neilcrocker, phil.gahan, timo, samantha tappin, Emma Wood, Ziggy, jimbojones, Izzy, claire phillips, Farmer Barleymow, David Baker, Sanjay Mackintosh, brian potter, isla, K, Steve Unite, Paul Golder, rage fan, mark, GARY DE MOLL, Matt, Ben Black, Sam in Bristol., peter pikey, FLUBaaaa, sue cope, Sally, Clare, Victoria, Sue (Nee Clifford), andrew schrader, Jon Buttler, andrew coster, steve, john stephenson, john jones, Paul, RAsaq, lauren mallen, masterquiff, Nicholas Christian, paul robinson, Jon Buttle, Tony, Adam Phillips, email@example.com, Joe Livid, christopher blaire, Tina Wiseman, The big Guy, Zapp Brannigan, ali, pete kelley, emma, Sue, Emily Harrendence, Drizz, Alan Manjerineo, generic, Gill 'Butch' Sparks, G, joan conner, Mike Hunt, Amy D., Sarah, billericay boys, Tom Butler-Moor, Abby, Holly M, Baillie, Ben Rier, jonathan knill, CHELSEA PAT, Bull, Alan Prior
Last updated: 2011-07-31
More stuff about Billericay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Billericay Knowhere Board