Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Billericay, Essex*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Billericay.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- well dukes in chelmsford and ikon of course (thats prob the most popular wiv my mates)
- there are lots of bars but unfortunately no clubs/disco's - you have to go further affield to places like brentwood or romford for those!
- Quilters if you like bumping inot people you'd rather forget from days of yore, who've become so self-involved and deluded they think Quilters is the clubbing epicentre of their pathetic universe. Bitter? Moi?
- None, don't need any, near so many other bigger towns with clubs i.e. Basildon, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Romford. There are loads of pubs in Billericay.
- railway pub! crown pub! quilters!
- "QUILTERS": Not so much a 'club' as a pub, but a godforsaken, clickey little shithole it is anyway. The school uniform theme is annoyingly stupid, yes I know the damn place used to be an actual school but lets face it, a lot of the clientele and some of the bitchy staff neeed to fucking grow up!!! Stupid bastards...!
- Festival Leisure park for a cheap night, jaks for some easy meat, ikon for more of a challenge. Chelmsford and romford when the money isnt so tight, time and envey romford for some young flesh!
- not a big fan of them to be honest, chelmsford has the best ones, once you filter out the baso's....
- Its simply a lie that all the Billericay kids have nothing to do other than drink cider, consume "drugs", and commit petty street crime. Weekdays are "Be Cool" nights at The Bench outside Alldays, but at weekends if you really want to experince a classy, glamorous and pumping night out, try The Station at Billeriay train station. It opens Fridays and Saturdays from 7pm onwards, and closes when the police arrive or the patrons get a phone call from their mums. It serves no drink, has no door policy (other than "wear a cap") and is free to get in. It blasts out Classical sounds in the mix from 5pm onwards. Try to be there at about 11:30pm when you get the excellent Pub Crowd vs. Teenage Pricks brawl, it rocks.
- nightclubs suck! however the Y in chelmsford, the Army and Navy, also chelmsford and the Hermit in Brentwood are very cool, good music, reasonable drink prices and cool peeps
- The Outwood Common Comunity Center its really clicky and your sure not gonna get a warm welcome here its run by a load of old farts who seldom use the place and they change their rules to suit themselves
- HETALS FLAT ABOVE THE FORGE ALLSORTS HAPPEN HERE FRI+SAT NIGHTS UNTIL THE EARLY HOURS
- 5th Billericay Scout Troop Genesis meet at the Scout Hall, Greens Farm Lane every Thursday from 7.30pm to 10.pm for 10 to 18 year olds
- 5th Billericay Scout Troop for boys aged 10 1/2 to 18 years, the most exciting Scout Troop in Essex for more information contact email@example.com
- Chelmsford has got Reds, another ok nightclub.
- There are no nightclubs in Billericay, however you will find two in Chelmsford- Dukes and Zeus and there is one in Brentwood. The clubs in Basildon are a little rough- you will find Time and also Icon which is on the new Festival Leisure Park.
- Ikon and Diva in Basildon are closest but Zeus in Chelmsford is better
- There are no clubs in Billericay that i know have an under 18 night. And that is a fact.I think that maybe they should hold a disc or something at places like the outwood common club or something. But there are many clubs just out of Billericay, ie Hollywood in Romford or Pulse. And anyway sometimes you can get away with looking abit older than you are. NOT THAT I AM SAYING I EVER HAVE GONE INTO AN OVER 18 CLUB.
- None for under 16s. Billericay has no clubs. If it did, Deby and Sarah would know about them.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: BRIAN, Mark Tranchant, Thierry Henri, Kevin Kennedy, Tony Stacey, 555555555555555555555, andy goldsmith, The Legend, David Lindsey, william crisleigh, Michael Heffernan, Jonathan Morley, Gary Brooks, The Real Esteban, ryan who is 12 years old, kate, Vicky, Emma Douglas, sam lewis, j.dodd, barry drake, Dave, Natalie, true south greener, M, Pink Laydee, muay thai, Elwin Cockett, Mark Crosby, Paul Reeve, Sue Malloy, Garry, Karen, Paul Dean, John Buchanan, l belton, Simon, Tony Stac ey, Madeleine Knight, Gyppo George, Liz Fisher, mayflowa, rothschildcowgirl, Phil Wheeler, margaret simpson, Lisa, tekneek, andrea, karen fisher, Gayboy Minceir , marisa, Peter, nutty, Karin, Steve A, Charlie Atkinson, Nigel Reeve, Jo March, DAN, gemma, Jammy, Sam, Ben, Jack Anorry, james wheatley, billbo bagins, Ben G, Noel, Bob Stevens, neilcrocker, phil.gahan, timo, samantha tappin, Emma Wood, Ziggy, jimbojones, Izzy, claire phillips, Farmer Barleymow, David Baker, Sanjay Mackintosh, brian potter, isla, K, Steve Unite, Paul Golder, rage fan, mark, GARY DE MOLL, Matt, Ben Black, Sam in Bristol., peter pikey, FLUBaaaa, sue cope, Sally, Clare, Victoria, Sue (Nee Clifford), andrew schrader, Jon Buttler, andrew coster, steve, john stephenson, john jones, Paul, RAsaq, lauren mallen, masterquiff, Nicholas Christian, paul robinson, Jon Buttle, Tony, Adam Phillips, firstname.lastname@example.org, Joe Livid, christopher blaire, Tina Wiseman, The big Guy, Zapp Brannigan, ali, pete kelley, emma, Sue, Emily Harrendence, Drizz, Alan Manjerineo, generic, Gill 'Butch' Sparks, G, joan conner, Mike Hunt, Amy D., Sarah, billericay boys, Tom Butler-Moor, Abby, Holly M, Baillie, Ben Rier, jonathan knill, CHELSEA PAT, Bull, Alan Prior
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Billericay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Billericay Knowhere Board