Demolish It Now Building in Billericay, Essex*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Billericay.
Demolish It Now Building
- Somerfields in the High Street
- BILLERICAY POLICE STATION
- The whole of ricy!
- Your House
- Somerfields in the High Street
- Radford Court Flats. Oh, and some of those God-awful 'look what a fat wallet I have' monstrosities on Norsey Road. Just Vile.
- errrrrrrrr..... let mi fink...BILLERICAY SKL!(well dat werent hard was it!)
- Whimpey - just because i cant stand the place, it is old and should have been shut down years ago - seriously have you seen a whimpey anywhere else for about 10years?!
- The shops at "the green" outwood common.
- Billericay school blocks have been sinking into the groung for as long as i can remember so the building is actually demolishing itself but god it't ugly and also home to a mobile phone antenna!
- I think i'd cope if south green was incinerated in a 'freak' inferno. Honestly officer, i don't know what your talking about!
- Bill Blackwells House
- Those houses that are 'executive many bedroomed and bathroomed' ones and stuffed on plots that used to house those beautiful bungalow's.
- da school
- Royal mail depot 136 Billericay high street.
- THE NEW MAYFLOWER, DO US A FAVOUR
- billericay school
- the stupidly obsese mansions off mercer road, so norsey i guess it is.
- The Edwardian Club
- Scummer..sorry Somerfield
- Scummer..sorry Somerfield
- BILLERICAY SCHOOL
- The Quilters, it's full of stuck-up pretentious types who don't know their ar5e from their elbow and wouldn't know a good pub even if someone built one around them.
- Waitrose.Built on bluebells and dandylions
- Building's like Cafe Uno which tragically don't fit in with the decor of the High Street and all that nasy 70s retro! Also, for god sakes someone stop Brentwood Planning Agency building all these houses!
- The Outwood Common Comunity Center
- I cannot stand, nay cannot abide, that building which has been turned in to quite possibly the most depressing, branded, characterless pub I have ever seen -The Blue Boar - filled with utter kev/kevettes boars/bores too.
- HETALS FLAT ABOVE THE FORGE.(MUSICS TOO LOUD ON SAT+SUN AFTERNOONS)
- Caffe Uno, Waitrose, the Blue Boar
- that whitehouse lookalike on norsey road
- Caffe Uno, That colour! whats wrong with Brick Red???
- Yourself, on a hill
- quilters. preferably on a friday night
- None - just stop building any more!
- Horrible 70's prefab "demountable" classrooms at most Billericay schools.
- Waitrose,even though it was only built recently.
- The whole unsightly block housing Halfords, the Pet Shop, Somerfields and the currently empty ex- Wheatcroft. All the shops are dull and dingy 1970's affairs.
I also think that the old bungalows which lie on Norsey Road should be allowed to stay where they are and not demolished to make way for more huge houses.
- Teresa Gorman
- The Sun, The White Hart, The coach and Horses
- errrr Basildon???
- St Johns School, its a real mess of prefabs and 50's housing
- Well they've flattened St John's Hospital to build houses on. And they are in the process of flattening Mayflower County High School's running track to build more rotten houses on. 'If there's land - build on it!' seems to be the motto in Billericay. The 'mansions' down Norsey road are really stupid looking, especially at Christmas time when they try to out do each other with all the christmas lights.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: BRIAN, Mark Tranchant, Thierry Henri, Kevin Kennedy, Tony Stacey, 555555555555555555555, andy goldsmith, The Legend, David Lindsey, william crisleigh, Michael Heffernan, Jonathan Morley, Gary Brooks, The Real Esteban, ryan who is 12 years old, kate, Vicky, Emma Douglas, sam lewis, j.dodd, barry drake, Dave, Natalie, true south greener, M, Pink Laydee, muay thai, Elwin Cockett, Mark Crosby, Paul Reeve, Sue Malloy, Garry, Karen, Paul Dean, John Buchanan, l belton, Simon, Tony Stac ey, Madeleine Knight, Gyppo George, Liz Fisher, mayflowa, rothschildcowgirl, Phil Wheeler, margaret simpson, Lisa, tekneek, andrea, karen fisher, Gayboy Minceir , marisa, Peter, nutty, Karin, Steve A, Charlie Atkinson, Nigel Reeve, Jo March, DAN, gemma, Jammy, Sam, Ben, Jack Anorry, james wheatley, billbo bagins, Ben G, Noel, Bob Stevens, neilcrocker, phil.gahan, timo, samantha tappin, Emma Wood, Ziggy, jimbojones, Izzy, claire phillips, Farmer Barleymow, David Baker, Sanjay Mackintosh, brian potter, isla, K, Steve Unite, Paul Golder, rage fan, mark, GARY DE MOLL, Matt, Ben Black, Sam in Bristol., peter pikey, FLUBaaaa, sue cope, Sally, Clare, Victoria, Sue (Nee Clifford), andrew schrader, Jon Buttler, andrew coster, steve, john stephenson, john jones, Paul, RAsaq, lauren mallen, masterquiff, Nicholas Christian, paul robinson, Jon Buttle, Tony, Adam Phillips, firstname.lastname@example.org, Joe Livid, christopher blaire, Tina Wiseman, The big Guy, Zapp Brannigan, ali, pete kelley, emma, Sue, Emily Harrendence, Drizz, Alan Manjerineo, generic, Gill 'Butch' Sparks, G, joan conner, Mike Hunt, Amy D., Sarah, billericay boys, Tom Butler-Moor, Abby, Holly M, Baillie, Ben Rier, jonathan knill, CHELSEA PAT, Bull, Alan Prior
Last updated: 2008-01-09
More stuff about Billericay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Billericay Knowhere Board