Buskers, Street Entertainers in Billericay, Essex*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Billericay.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- jonathan knill,will skate for chocolate
- Glarthir, as he calls imself, always ready to buy stolen crap, makes you wonder were he gets his cash tho, cos hes basicaly a worthless scab.
- Hamish -to the checkers and beyond- lightyear
- Surli da biggest village idiotz gotta b danny so head down lake meadows n ur bound 2 bump into im! ur certainli no wen ya do!
- none - but is that really a bad thing?!
- It would be nice if the "Big-Issue seller" would stand somewhere else other than outsde woolies, maybe the M25?
- My god riccay is full of, ahem "quirky" and "misunderstood" people. Scary Sean tops my list though and all the staff at one stop. Either their stoned or communicate in grunts and jeers for the hell of it.
- We don't allow them in Billericay ha ha ha ha!
- My brother Dave has never lived in Billericay, his ex wife Joanne used to live in Hillway, and that address was used for the base of the original fan club, which may have caused the confusion.
- mr john buchanan what a great man. always has time 4 everyone does sooooooooooo much 4 BILLERICAY. u could say he is like santa always JOLLY but dont be slow eating your roast because this is 1 santa who loves his and your roast. he really should be known as mr BILLERICAY...
- Up and down, up and down, bump bump bump.... okay okay, who else noticed that Kevin had removed the saddle from his unicycle?
- GEEZER BY WOOLIES
- duck haired woman those from the area will know who i'm talking about.
- None we need some!!!
- None we need some!!!
- Elmo Potts, and budget boy fosh are always willing to play for money, can normally be found at Lake Meadows.
- There is the Big Issue person, whether a woman or the bloke with a dog. Usually outside wollies or smokers. Every one ignores them. It's not fair it's only a pound for christ's sake! we're all wealthy enough to afford a pound, aren't we?
- DARREN"HETAL"HEATLEY FOUND IN THE RAILWAY PUB MOST TUESDAY EVENINGS DRESSED UP AS A TRANSVESTITE ACCORDIAN PLAYER.THIS IS THE ONLY MUSICIAN IKNOW OF."HE PLAYS AGREAT VERSION OF LUCKY MAN BY THE VERVE"
- The Big Issue person who was here for a couple of weeks outside Smokers.
- There's a simple bloke who hangs around the town centre talking to complete strangers as though they were close friends. Reckons he's a Radio 1 DJ.Does that count?
- If people like this appeared in the town the local snobs would soon oust them
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: BRIAN, Mark Tranchant, Thierry Henri, Kevin Kennedy, Tony Stacey, 555555555555555555555, andy goldsmith, The Legend, David Lindsey, william crisleigh, Michael Heffernan, Jonathan Morley, Gary Brooks, The Real Esteban, ryan who is 12 years old, kate, Vicky, Emma Douglas, sam lewis, j.dodd, barry drake, Dave, Natalie, true south greener, M, Pink Laydee, muay thai, Elwin Cockett, Mark Crosby, Paul Reeve, Sue Malloy, Garry, Karen, Paul Dean, John Buchanan, l belton, Simon, Tony Stac ey, Madeleine Knight, Gyppo George, Liz Fisher, mayflowa, rothschildcowgirl, Phil Wheeler, margaret simpson, Lisa, tekneek, andrea, karen fisher, Gayboy Minceir , marisa, Peter, nutty, Karin, Steve A, Charlie Atkinson, Nigel Reeve, Jo March, DAN, gemma, Jammy, Sam, Ben, Jack Anorry, james wheatley, billbo bagins, Ben G, Noel, Bob Stevens, neilcrocker, phil.gahan, timo, samantha tappin, Emma Wood, Ziggy, jimbojones, Izzy, claire phillips, Farmer Barleymow, David Baker, Sanjay Mackintosh, brian potter, isla, K, Steve Unite, Paul Golder, rage fan, mark, GARY DE MOLL, Matt, Ben Black, Sam in Bristol., peter pikey, FLUBaaaa, sue cope, Sally, Clare, Victoria, Sue (Nee Clifford), andrew schrader, Jon Buttler, andrew coster, steve, john stephenson, john jones, Paul, RAsaq, lauren mallen, masterquiff, Nicholas Christian, paul robinson, Jon Buttle, Tony, Adam Phillips, firstname.lastname@example.org, Joe Livid, christopher blaire, Tina Wiseman, The big Guy, Zapp Brannigan, ali, pete kelley, emma, Sue, Emily Harrendence, Drizz, Alan Manjerineo, generic, Gill 'Butch' Sparks, G, joan conner, Mike Hunt, Amy D., Sarah, billericay boys, Tom Butler-Moor, Abby, Holly M, Baillie, Ben Rier, jonathan knill, CHELSEA PAT, Bull, Alan Prior
Last updated: 2012-02-12
More stuff about Billericay
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Billericay Knowhere Board