Skateboard Shops in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Billingham.
- The mighty mischief in stockton but only 10 minutes away by bus or car
- MIMIC fuck me wat a shop that big guy that ran it was great he would send u to the galley to get a him a brew then the ramp was yours to use lol awsome guy awsome shop
- Mimic whenit was open, now everyone goes to Mischeif in stockton
- sexy mimic, with sexy cam in it
- there is a skateboard shop in billingham. next to the banana boat near ASDA, seeing as there is only charity, travel and pubs, there is only 2 pubs in the centre
- If your going to buy a new skateboard then its gotta be that dodgy shop in boro centre near 'the great rack n rail swindle' got my first deck there and some phat t-shirts.
- One in the town centre next to the banana boat fruitshop, selling allsorts of dodgy clothes and shoes that you wouldnt wear to get cremated in!!
- In the centre near Asda, its a small shop but pretty cool
- Footwork in The town centre sells Skateboards and accesories.
- TEARS! for mimic man that was a shop u could feel comfortable in foot works is a fuckin sell out man it should be burnt to the ground! wheres cam at wen u need him with a brand new mimc2 come on lad!
- the chief
- mischief...think its a skate shop.boyes for good value.
- mimic was the the best by far, the mini ramp was a great idea... footworks is balls... just full of shitty gear
- MIMIC OH WHERE ART THOU MIMIC u where like a beacon in the darkness
- once again we are back on the subject of "foot works",mimic,now there was a real skate shop(until dirty smackheads broke in!)
- The only one in Billingham; in the Town Centre, you cant miss it.
- Footworks is actually a really good skate shop.
- Footworks is an excellent skateboard shop..near Asda!.
- the one redeeming feature of billingham - the skateboard shop in the upper precinct! so good in fact it has its own mini ramp in the back!
- Cammo's store is ok, I guess. Ramps indoors are purdy cool.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: paul evans, wugwell, charlotte, Graham Edwards, john lawrence teasdale, Kevin, mick, germaine love, john from billog, Catherine, simon, gaz, samo1992, jim, some scruffy chor, astro, Whosyadad, Tuma man, Nikki, aimee wheeler, Plough, Ehrentraut, Monika, phd, JONX...that prick with the gegs., James Moorehead, Miss D, James, terry, jbbutterfield, whiti, dave, Derek C, Tom, stmichaelsboss, graeme stamp, tom rooke, Andrew, jamie cameron, Neil, Jonno, joanne wilberforce, peter, Andrea Clarke, Peter Madden, nathan, micky P, Joe s, james pike, robert, evz, mark thompson, local lad, N, Daft Cnut, billingham tramp, gav, goggle eyes JONX, Jodie, joanne, Kev, suzie evans, chicken, sue huskinson, CHEFY, carl, the rats, generic, Katie, Cameron, sharon, stevie, big shezza, shaun grant, David Ralph, jp, JayJay' TheK2KreW, bryan shaw, fred binge, Bill Ingham, now then chore, keith, Jannie, peter murray, bong, Knob Jockey, Lendus10p, Lee, ian kelly, ben, germaine, bruce!, john wanley, Gimpo, Caroline, michelle, Clever_Jake, tony brown, EllieUK, peter lee, John, TheStoneySuxArse, JT, Burnsey, Steve
Last updated: 2008-03-27
More stuff about Billingham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Billingham Knowhere Board