Arts, crafts and such in Blackheath, Greater London*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Blackheath.
Arts, crafts and such
- Plent of arty shops in the Village. What out for the Village fair during the summer, always has some great stalls.
- If you want a jewellery shop, try Black's. No chain store ambience here, just a friendly and above-all helpful group of staff for whom even the most mundane thing - a broken watch strap, for example - isn't too much trouble. I've bought presents there, too - nice pieces of silver that you wouldn't ever see in a national chain store jeweller's.
The Blackheath Gallery (facing the heath) does an excellent job of framing prints, posters, original art, etc. Not cheap, but you are treated like a valued customer and there's lots of choice. They also display many prints and originals, both traditional twee rubbish and stuff that's a bit more today.
- Blackheath Gallery is generally worth a browse if u have a few minutes to spare, and some good things to buy if u have more than a few pounds to spare
- Stitches & Daughters sells charming but expensive items.
Good Company has anything you would want for your dining room.
- stitches and daughters - cool clothes
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lottie and Hannah-Blackheath Big Meet, Big, phil p, Blackheath Bugle, rebecca Rumble, Jonny, Jonny Gunn, leanne, Penny, Danny Baldwin, sam, katy, chris holland, generic, jonathan bowers, Bekki Sellars, Yve, Adrian Davies, Vicky, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Blackheath
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Blackheath Knowhere Board