The Best Things in Blackheath, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Blackheath.
The Best Things
- There is a Blackheath Big Meet on the 15th July 2005 from 6pm onwards outside the princess of wales pub on the heath.bring music,food and drink,games,blanket etc....see you there!!!Lottie and Hannah - email@example.com
- It's God's village. It's not Tonbridge (See post on Tonbridge)
- Ponds - Mounts pond is best and weirdest.
Point Hill, far corner of Blackheath by top of Blackheath Hill - best view of London skyline, without the crowds of tourists in the park.
The donkeys by the park on Sunday rock, too.
- The free fireworks display and (politically correct) bonfire on the heath in early November.
Kite flying on the heath
- I live here (and that's saying a lot, I do't just live anywhere!
Also, tewhole area has realy nice and quaint street names.
- The 'heath
- Villagey atmosphere, green, close to Greenwich Park, easy to get
in and out of London.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lottie and Hannah-Blackheath Big Meet, Big, phil p, Blackheath Bugle, rebecca Rumble, Jonny, Jonny Gunn, leanne, Penny, Danny Baldwin, sam, katy, chris holland, generic, jonathan bowers, Bekki Sellars, Yve, Adrian Davies, Vicky, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Blackheath
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Blackheath Knowhere Board