Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Blackheath, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Blackheath.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- I've just recently moved to Blackheath from Chislehurst and i notice your lee from blue comment, I use see lee Ryan quite alot of the time as his sister owns half of the Ryan and White hairdressers on the chislehurst high street opposite the duck pond
- Danny Baker. Lee Ryan's Mum still owns on of the hairdressing salons there.
- There is a Blackheath Big Meet on the 15th July 2005 from 6pm onwards outside the princess of wales pub on the heath.bring music,food and drink,games,blanket etc....see you there!!!Lottie and Hannah - email@example.com
- Me again! Although Terry Waite, Glenda Jackson and Danny Baker are just a few of the many that live in God's village.
- Lee from Blue,not only used to live here - he was an (unenthusiastic)Saturday boy at the local hair salon - Lee washed my hair and brought me a cup of tea!
- Glenda Jackson the MP for Hampstaed CHOSES TO LIVE IN bLACKHEATH.
- Lee from Blue is said to come from Blackheath.
- Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen (Changing Rooms)
- Terry Waite used to be the local vicar
- Lots of famous people including Terry Waite.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lottie and Hannah-Blackheath Big Meet, Big, phil p, Blackheath Bugle, rebecca Rumble, Jonny, Jonny Gunn, leanne, Penny, Danny Baldwin, sam, katy, chris holland, generic, jonathan bowers, Bekki Sellars, Yve, Adrian Davies, Vicky, paul
Last updated: 2008-02-02
More stuff about Blackheath
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Blackheath Knowhere Board