Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Blackheath.
- Buy one get one free Pizzas at Cafe Uno on Monday nights and the staff were charming. Great value eating and not bad ambience for a restaurant chain.
- There is a Blackheath Big Meet on the 15th July 2005 from 6pm onwards outside the princess of wales pub on the heath.bring music,food and drink,games,blanket etc....see you there!!!Lottie and Hannah - email@example.com
- The Sopna, Khan's are the best curry houses in the village.
A little further afield the Spice of Life on Lee High Road serves really excellent food and brilliant staff.
The fish and Chip shop is also excellent.
- Chapter II is excellent, Khans is the best Indian although there are so many good ones it's hard to choose.
- the cactus pit is the best resturant in blackheath village they let you sit there till gone 1am and they have a free nightclub downstairs which is fantastic
- The Regents Palace serves the best Chinese food in the village.
The Spice of Life on Lee High road which is a 10 - 15 minute walk from Blackheath station serves one of the best Indian meals in the area.
The most fasionable restaurants are Loco on lawn terrace and Chapter 2 on Tranquil Vale.
- Thai place on the road opposite the station, Laughing Budha chinese, Tapas places facing the heath are all good.
At last there's a chip shop (opposite the station) for the cheap and cheerful option.
- Sopna - had an ace Indian meal there more than once.
- relive those days in Koh Samui and try the thai - thai folks like it. In the road opposite the station
- Cannot honestly recommend "Le Cafe Rouge". Pseudo-francaise ambience,
over-priced tiny portions of "almost cuisine".
- O'Neill's Irish Bar (see pubs section)
- Loads of restaurants including chains such as Caffe Uno, Cafe Rouge. There are also more original places like Bar Austin, No 1 Lawn Green (very Conran) and El Pirato (tapas of course!).
- Not Maccy D's in sight all poncy grown up cafes nice chinese take-away though
- Blackheath is the place of many restaurants ... too many to list individually,
but Bella Vista is the best Italian, Curry Garden for curries, and Chapter II for a nice blowout.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lottie and Hannah-Blackheath Big Meet, Big, phil p, Blackheath Bugle, rebecca Rumble, Jonny, Jonny Gunn, leanne, Penny, Danny Baldwin, sam, katy, chris holland, generic, jonathan bowers, Bekki Sellars, Yve, Adrian Davies, Vicky, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Blackheath
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Blackheath Knowhere Board