Cafes and Coffee Shops in Blackheath, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Blackheath.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- The staff at Jade Boulangerie need to cheer up.
- There is a Blackheath Big Meet on the 15th July 2005 from 6pm onwards outside the princess of wales pub on the heath.bring music,food and drink,games,blanket etc....see you there!!!Lottie and Hannah - email@example.com
- Starbucks *spits* close it now!!
- Costa Coffee serves an excellent cup of coffeee in a friendly envirioment.
- The tea hut on the A2 near the park ROCKS!
- Avoid Starbucks - dishwater coffee served up in typical corporate ambience (Costa Coffee is better, but there are local cafes, including one in the deli next door to Starbucks, which are friendlier and more in keeping with the village)
- Costa Coffee! We live near Costa and the staff are lovely and it's a great coffee house... Precludes the need to have coffee at home, always a bonus!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lottie and Hannah-Blackheath Big Meet, Big, phil p, Blackheath Bugle, rebecca Rumble, Jonny, Jonny Gunn, leanne, Penny, Danny Baldwin, sam, katy, chris holland, generic, jonathan bowers, Bekki Sellars, Yve, Adrian Davies, Vicky, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Blackheath
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Blackheath Knowhere Board