The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Blackheath, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Blackheath.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- There is a Blackheath Big Meet on the 15th July 2005 from 6pm onwards outside the princess of wales pub on the heath.bring music,food and drink,games,blanket etc....see you there!!!Lottie and Hannah - email@example.com
- Blackheath has an excellent garden accessory shop called Hortus which sells some plants, garden furniture and garden accessories.
Blackheath also has about 10 ladies hairdressers !
- The big green thing in the middle is just 'The Heath', right? Not 'Blackheath common', as some folks say. Nothing common about Blackheath!
- It's like living in the country, even though it's in town. I love the fact I can go to the Butchers, the Bakers and Candlestick Makers (plus the pub, offie and Greengrocers oh and the shoeshop) without going more than 500 yards from my frontdoor. Blackheath is a simply wonderful plae to live and I'm a youngster so there. Oh, also, th estation is right in the centre of the village and is within five minutes walking distance from most places including bus stops nd the car park is huge!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lottie and Hannah-Blackheath Big Meet, Big, phil p, Blackheath Bugle, rebecca Rumble, Jonny, Jonny Gunn, leanne, Penny, Danny Baldwin, sam, katy, chris holland, generic, jonathan bowers, Bekki Sellars, Yve, Adrian Davies, Vicky, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Blackheath
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Blackheath Knowhere Board