Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Blantyre, South Lanarkshire*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Blantyre.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- in the eighties blantyre had two rascals and bananas then caspers and ziegfields what places they were mobbed everybody in blantyre youth steamin thinking they were john travolta, duran duran, sid vicious ect it was that good i slashed my feet dancing one night on bit of glass that had been dropped and just left there. However out of these places came more blantyre coupling and babies than i can possibly recall and that was before the lights went up at the end of the night. Most of the people that went there all of the youth of blantyre are either dead, alkies or they forget their old arses not mentioning any names.
- Up the palais!!
- The country & western club shut down only last week (Little Caesars). However night clubs like, Hasties Farm, Rascals, Caspers and the Appollo Club are all full to capacity.. get in early to avoid being knocked back at the door. All drinks are half price 9pm - 10pm
- A club in Blantyre would not be a good idea, they would need to take on extra police officers in Blantyre if they opened a club.
- The only club you're likely to find in Blantyre is usually being wielded outside Matts Bar at closing time.
- caspers is great place to go, HA HA!
- CLUBS..... BLANTYRE.....HAHAHAHAHA
- cheap drink got to the wellfare ne bird though just old dears
- fuk all
- OK. Pubs and Clubs. Well the main club in Blantyre is Caspers, formerly known as Rascals. This has been a dilapidated hovel for a number of years now and planning permission has been refused to "do it up" because some smart arse decided to build a nursing home across from it. Personally I think the old dears would have rather enjoyed the delights that follow after a drunken night out in Blantyre.
With around 20 pubs to choose from you are spoilt for choice. Just remember. If your favourite colours are green, white and gold, the the Commercial is the one for you. If, however, you prefer red, white and blue, then Teddys (The Stonefield Tavern) is more suitable for your requirements.
- Well there is the burnt out shell of caspers night club at the corner of asda that been lying dormant for about 20 years.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: KERRY, Michael Berryman, Jamie Aitken, ghjfajin, Lisa McGinley, rudi, (select convert(int,CHAR(65))), john adamson, jim, David Swinfen, asifh, Chris, berryman, ESP, chic, robert simpson, generic, Sarah Williamson, Pat McGinley, ð''ð"", Hazel Aitken, Sandy Clark, saddo avoiding coursework, paul mcdonagh, \, Jannes, 1'", Bryan McDade, Sarah, sam jordan, @@izpbt, ¿'¿", Pat Roach, Mark McKeown, JyI=, krsanlir, john hanley, 1 À§À¢, ynmoyo, john doe, Jim Dick
Last updated: 2016-08-28
More stuff about Blantyre
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Blantyre Knowhere Board