Cafes and Coffee Shops in Blantyre, South Lanarkshire*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Blantyre.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Sara Eaker - it is heart wrenching to read this and to know that half way arunod the world, his wife is crying much harder tears than I am. He is an inspiration to me. I also wish I had the answers from God as to why this man passed away so young. However, tonight I was reminded as I was just cleaning the kitchen, that he is in such a beautiful place, that it was almost a shame that I prayed for his healing on this earth, I know that he is much happier now than he was here. But then I think of the family he has left behind and the body of Christ that he can no longer serve on earth and it just makes me sad.And I am left in this place of sweetness of knowing he is now where he is whole and of devastation of knowing the hole he left behind.
- Terminal One, if yer lucky Lisa Mcginley wull gie ye a gammie efter yer roll an square sausage.
- Asda cafe or terminal one. Mickeys cafe used to be good but they knocked it down about 20 years ago!
- A WISH
- again terminal 1 does things like that
- Ha ha...
- All closed down due to every old dear being scared to leave the house unless under police escort.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: KERRY, Michael Berryman, Jamie Aitken, Lisa McGinley, rudi, john adamson, jim, David Swinfen, asifh, Chris, berryman, ESP, chic, robert simpson, generic, Sarah Williamson, Pat McGinley, Hazel Aitken, Sandy Clark, saddo avoiding coursework, paul mcdonagh, Jannes, Bryan McDade, Sarah, sam jordan, Pat Roach, Mark McKeown, john hanley, ynmoyo, Karim, john doe, Jim Dick
Last updated: 2013-01-01
More stuff about Blantyre
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Blantyre Knowhere Board