Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Bloomsbury, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Bloomsbury.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Robert Frost lived on Boswell Street....who's woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though. He will not see me stopping here to watch his woods fill up with snow.
- Black books (tv comedy) with bill baileY and dylan moran was set in a shop off russel square.
- Ricky Gervais (of 'The Office' fame) lives in Southampton Row, and can usually be found drinking in the Bedford Hotel on a Friday night.
- Alexei Sayle (comedian) and the writer Emanuel Litvinoff live in Mecklenburgh Square. Charles Dickens used to live in Doughty Street
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: aaron, generic, Stephen, cher, blake Z, Jim, colin, Billy
Last updated: 2011-02-05
More stuff about Bloomsbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bloomsbury Knowhere Board