Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Bloomsbury.
- The Renoir is the main reason I stay in Bloomsbury. Wish they would finally ban smoking though!
- The Horse Hospital- maybe the most surreal venue in London, randomly showing things like American 1950's B-movies and old military propaganda films. Tucked away in the Colonade on the corner of Hebrand Street behind Russell Square tube station. Definately worth checking out, if you can find it!
- Renoir cinema, Brunswick Centre - full of those kind of arty french films with subtitles, made in say, 1994, with gratuitous sex (its not porno, its erotic!).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: aaron, generic, Stephen, cher, blake Z, Jim, colin, Billy
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Bloomsbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bloomsbury Knowhere Board