The Worst Things in Bloomsbury, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Bloomsbury.
The Worst Things
- Frenzied commuters grabbing sandwiches at the Sainsbury's during lunchtime. Never go there at lunch.
The clueless queue of students at the Tescos across from Russel Square tube. They are all buying one or two items to microwave.
- you know, the bloody drivers try to run you over man!
- Too close to King's Cross, though it is getting cleaned up
Full of Arrogant students from UCL who walk straight into you!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: aaron, generic, Stephen, cher, blake Z, Jim, colin, Billy
Last updated: 2011-02-05
More stuff about Bloomsbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bloomsbury Knowhere Board