Cheap Food in Bootle, Merseyside*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Bootle.
- Sayers.... Big fat greasy bacon butties MMMMMMMMMM!!!
- Why not pop into King George VI Centre on Knowsley Road, they have an open plan kitchen so you can see your food prepared and cooked before your eyes. You can get a two course meal with a cup of tea or coffee for £2.40, the chef is a character and always makes us laugh when we go in there. He trained in some of the top hotels in London and this shows in the quality of his food. Highly recommended !!!
- bootle oriel road chippy
- fish & Chips mushy peas black pud, Steak & kidney puds yummy
- THERE IS LOADS OF PLACES TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT INC MACCYS, KENTUCKY AND PLEANTY OF CHIPPYS, WE ALSO HAVE SOME GOOD POSHER PLACES.
- chicken curried fried rice3
- THE PEEPS FAST FOOD 31 ORRELL ROAD
I don't know what's happened to Peeps over the past couple of months the food is a disgrace, A so called Spanish omelette with hardly any filling and about as thick as a crepe (has the price of eggs gone up). The chips that at one time were plentiful, and just right all appear to be re-fries, made from inferior spuds, and now in portion fit for a Biafran. No egg on the special fried rice now either. The standards of this chippy which has been situated in Watts lane for years have gone to the dogs. Do yourselves a favour, give it a miss go somewhere else. YUK.
- only shite like mc d etc
- MCDONALDS THERE IS ONE EVERYWERE
- Golden harvest by the jawbone. And you can't fail to mention the no-neck chippy.
- george gerry's chippie, they do a mean donna kebeb meal! mmmmm on aintree road, opposite the aintree pub
- GOURMET SANDWICHES TOP BUTTY BAR PAR EXCELLENCE ,ON KNOWSLEY ROAD
- TAKEAWAYS...GOURMET SANDWICHES KNOWSLEY ROAD ARGUABLY THE BEST BUTTY SHOP IN BOOTLE BAR NONE,"TOTAL RESPECT TO THE HANGOVER BREAKFAST & EXCELLENT COFFEES",
SAMMI`S TAKEAWAY ,KNOWSLEY ROAD FINALY HAS A LATE TAKEAWAY BOSS THAI SELECTION &KEBABS (NO DISRESPECT TO RASHID BUT YOU CAN FALL OUT OF MADIGANS STAIGHT INTO THIS ONE).
- Yep, people from Bootle do go out to eat - but from yhis list they all go to South Road which is in CROSBY!!!!!
- the only place we used to eat in Bootle was yates or that other one in thew sssstrand
- Bootle doesn't boast as wide a choice as Liverpool but there are a few nice Chinese restaurants, The Princess Garden on Rice Lane (I suppose this is really Walton, but it's near)is about the best. Really you are better off eating in a pub.
If you have your heart set on eating in a restaurant and don't want to go into town, you could do worse than to visit neighbouring Waterloo.
- is nice
- The Buttery on Stanley Road Top place
- Definitley Cahrlie Parker's in Crosby road North.
- Nobody eats in Bootle.
- Surprisingly people DO eat in Bootle. Try Rui's, Aintree Road for Italian; The Packet Steamer, Dunningsbridge Road (by Switch); or head up to South Road, Waterloo (Just past the docks)- loads of restaurants there particularly Antonelli's and Nicola's for Italian; Esperanto for Mexican; La Barbacoa, Bridge Road for French; Ko Sing, Liverpool Road for Chinese; Charlie Parker's, Crosby Road North (Bit expensive that one). Alternatively you could believe people don't eat in Bootle.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: mark reader, helen smith nee barnes, James Wright, jezz, Jan Byers, annegodin (nee smith), Merseyviews, lau, kerry, madonna, Dave McRae, James Doherty, Pamela K. Benich, Jenny & Paul, chris howard, janice long, megan, linda, Mike Homfray, danny, Gio, ray banks, Emma, John Bennett, barry tuck, Christine LeGrice, Brenda Kendall, Stan Woods, Paul Hedgecock, GARY KEENAN, Baz Cooke, Litherland Lager Lout, NOEL GALLAGHER, raymo, NEIL O`H, Valerie Kyprianou, mark williams, katie, natalie williams, Lesley Southern, AMY COMPTON, david calder, john quinn, Dante, John Hegarty, marcomac, Frank Brown, graham daniels, an lushan, Sean Smith, julie, karl sturgeon, Paddy, Eileen Armstrong, Jay, danny morris, Ron the Brickie, rankhan, leanne, Carl Darlington, Joe Walker, carols, Simon Gordon, chris oconnor, Geoffrey Kevin Woolfenden, Peter Bowman, john marshall, Beverley, Sheila Graham, tom kelly, tony tippins, Neil Bushell, fred marley, generic, Rose Edgar, Jacqui Mills, peggy, jodie powell, percy long prong, Ronnie, richie harrison, Dave Arthur, Chris Rimmer, Big Rab, Ted thornton, Pauline, John Wayne, Simon Marshall, Paul Wain, dawn, Pamela K Benich, Saltbox Ronnie, Rob, LT, Jay Cee, Ronnie Cusworth, billy, Michelle-Louise, mark brady
Last updated: 2010-03-06
More stuff about Bootle
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bootle Knowhere Board