Hookup Spots in Bourne, Lincolnshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Bourne.
- the wellhead is the place 4 stoners to stay they meet every where. the busey is for the pillheads who stand arouund at 3 in da morning who have to stand around cause every were else is closed
- Definitely Budgens carpark, but for some this is seasonal! Summer, early autumn, and any other dry day you'll find 9 times out of ten at least a couple of skaters there.
- abbey lawns or welhead at lunchtime, or else it's gotta b the good ol' burghly!
- We love the £1 shots at The Burghley
- anywhere there is a dont skate sign usually does the trick
y2skate peterbrough sucks
- BUDGE!!!! otherwise known as budgens. the place to be.
kevs on one side, skaters on the other.
- Budgen'car park it' about the only place to go apart from the woods if you can get enough people together. Smoke, drink whatever and you still get the fesh outdoors and you maybe lucky and see a moose (Ooooohhhhhhh).
- The Well Head of course! O.K. not for skaters i guess, but a time honoured place to drink, smoke-! and have pubesant sex.
The cemetary. No, im not a goth, but its a really nice, peaceful place-at least it was before they built houses around it.
- Sainsburys car park is now the official skater spot.It has a fantastic variety of kerbs and white lines.
- yeah well a big screw you to all the non skaters out there! ha ha ha! but i guess the bus stop, budgens and abbey lawns are the hook up spots for many people under 20! other than that they go to the pubs! its a fen village people!
- yeah right, budgens, abbey lawn, well head, back of the burghley on a friday night, zorbas, esso for those suck ass old boyz, bussy, town center!
- It has to be Bourne Youth Club on Queen's Road.
- Oh dear. The Abbey lawn is MAJORLY out of date, dear people. The new 'Hook-up Spot' is now . . . (drumroll) . . Budgen's carpark. Attractions include
a)A wall (OOH)
b)Another wall (OOOH)
c)A video camera (I'M FAINTING WITH THE EXCITEMENT).
Thankyou, thankyou. You are noe informed.
- The "Abbey Lawns" is the Abbey Lawn. It takes its name from the sheep lawn which was part of the grounds of the Abbey during the eighteenth century. The Abbey, in this context, was the eighteenth century house now referred to as Abbey House. It was pulled down and its stone is now part of the Cedars, old people's home.
- Outside the Abbey Lawns in Abbey Road
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: shaz and danni, Mark Summerskill, Matthew, John Gardner, Sarah Christie, shaun, neil, Matt, terry forsythe, Bob Harvey, mike, Jim, kelly brooks, mich, KillerJess, Robert Penhey, Cussy, Beff, fentiger, r m, Alison, sam, craig gowing, Brunnian, generic, alex, sharon, Jamie
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Bourne
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bourne Knowhere Board