Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs in Bournemouth, Dorset*
Derailleurs, sprockets, crank and clips - where to get them
You can tell us more about Bournemouth.
Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- I hired from kool Cycle bournemouth excellent service delivery was free to our hotel well reccomended
- They guys down at bournemouth cycleworks, used to be FLC, are super friendly, and the know their stuff. Got a great range off stuff, and plenty more you cant see!
- The Hub Cycleworks - Great range of stuff and friendly staff too.
- Like eveything else.... Go to Boscombe your'e bound ot run into one soon enough
- WELL CHUFFED WITH FOREST LEISURE CYCLING IN IFORD. THEY HAD A GOOD SELECTION OF BMX PRODUCTS AND GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL ON A BMX AND LOTS OF ACCESSORIES.
- CycleXperience- CHRISTCHURCH, HOVE
FOREST LEISURE CYCLING
- On Yer Bike in Charminster
- There is a bike shop in Wimborne Road, Poole by the town centre roundabout which sells beach cruiser bikes. The shop is called Bike Lab. I've not been there yet, but will be the weekend!!
- watch out for bike shop on yer bike rents out bikes which are not in safe order then charges extra for damage when you return bike this happened to 5 students last summer
- horswill cycles, the biggest and best for sure, if your into freeride, then its them. but they do it all!
- Hot wheels is good how ever it has moved and i cant find it now, they sell wicked clothing as well!
- Primera in charminster is probably the best now for cycles. the mechanic (i think its mat) is the best in bournemouth.
- On Yer Bike but for skateboards your on yer ass after having all your money taken away
- Down with the eye-sore max
- I tried to get a beach cruiser and not one bike shop in Bournemouth could get one...I was told I would have to import one...eventually an out of town shop got me one
- horswill cycles, great stock, top range of bikes, and good deals as well, if your into your mountain bikes worth a look.
- Extreme at Ashley Cross - they know their stuff!
- On Yer Bike - good hire shop now has petrol powered bikes - kool
- Best bicycle shop has to be PRIMERA ,situated in Charminster,1 mile from town centre.Biggest range of road bikes I've come across.Lots of stock and knowledgable staff.A cyclists dream!!!
- Southborn Rd, large sports motorbike shop
- HOSREILL CYCLES IN ENSBURY PARK, THE BEST SHOP AROUND, DONE ME A TOP DEAL! LOADS OF COOL MOUNTAIN BIKES AND CLOTHES, AND THE GUYS ARE REALLY HELPFULL TO, ITS THE BIGGEST AND BEST, GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF.
- pushbike shop- primera sport- find it i cant b pissed 2 remember where it isz- sorry
- The Consortium sells bikes and all the clothing.
- Try the Muddy Fox shop in Winton, which has lots of mountain bikes etc and in the student district of Bournemouth
- The Consortium (again) - Yep they sell BMX bits aswell and they have a resident expert
- Pedals - Holdenhurst Road
- Primert Sport on the outskirts of Bournemouth is one of the best bicycle shops I have seen. Loads of team kit, nice bikes and an area where you can watch your bike being operated on, or just sit back and watch the cycling on Eurosport. Pretty Cool.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: dilbert, tim, Rich Ewbs, Nicky Williams, Wyn, ezz and raz, simon, Daniel Smith, nobody, Bob McCaffrey, ellen, Lucy, Captain M, alan noke, storm, some guya, Becky Goff, fe, Rick, B S -fluffy, Chris, fred smith, Billy, steve butcher, J, Katie Steele, Bruce Jackson, brigitte barnes, the bitch, Peter Hughes, Claire, kate, davey, mim, haz, MARTYN, robbie boy, Steph, Paul Williams, chris paynter, Concrete Pete, Rusty Judd, Jacquarina, -, Luke parker, Jade Cripps, dave hern, beccy, hagen, mel, /\/\><, Felix, Maddy Eid, Guy, Gemma, Alex Elkins, bossy, Lisa, Rebecca, Richard Slee, deano, JK, Adrian Jefferson-Brown, Joe Bloggs, mike, samtyler, jack, matt, Karin, sally, Ricardo, Molly, Nat Rendell, Alex, Phil Baldock, Jamie, Andy c, Dominique Scott, stuart bridgeman, stan, Sam, Timothy Lambert, firstname.lastname@example.org, jamie strong, John Hart, judith di chio, Freddy, Sam Smith, Allanson Video Productions, Felix!!!, domenic marra, dave lee, Lumia Huhdanpää, rich, Anna, STUART HANCOCK, marie hardes, Jon, greebo, Neil Longman, Tony Sentinella, monica taylor, SOMEONE, alex asher, WAYNE IVANY, julian stodd, Andy, Michelle-Louise, klaus F, lex, Vikkie Richmond, charlotte, James green, james, jack maguire, kieran, Claudette, Richard Harker, Dan, rooter, lynda, Becky, HAYDN, Catherine Ward, Ben Nichols, Lynda Davis, Gareth, Alice, dave, Alex Brummitt, Greta, bakerlane records, J Penfold, Dave Morris, David Baldock-Webb, Miles Savva, Bill Brandwood, Laura, Mr Richards, Nick, JULIE MARIA CROLEY, Edward Layden, Ashley Barnett, mark smith, Gaj, Marcus Fila, Paul, marie Morrison, SKATE DONT HATE!, Ami, kirsty, kev, DaveNewman, louise cope, nina, boom, Chris Downer, MR HAT, silver, bex, niki, Martin G, jade barrett, Eric the Girl, Howard Fletcher, lee, Jane, kooben, deni, Al the Anarchist, Dee, chaz, bez, Chrissy, ian, email@example.com, Andrew Fuller, ray wills, dave warlock, busgrrrl, jacob lee, emma, liam, Jess Barsley, SPA, Alan, dave edwards, John Randall, John Maher, ----------------------------------------, generic, Charminster Community Project, Sof, dan riggs, Simon W, carys, Mark, Lewis, Carrie, rob, Brennan, ange, Sarah, Priory Sports, Rachel, charlie, Holly, w nicholls, Kara, Precious, Nick Williams, Jason, Wendy Deacon, craig wilson, John, Ells, Gareth Davies, jeff, Helen Jones, Steve
Last updated: 2013-02-28
More stuff about Bournemouth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bournemouth Knowhere Board