Cafes and Coffee Shops in Bournemouth, Dorset*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Bournemouth.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Great new group for meeting people .. we love going to cafes, bars, coffee shops etc
- CafÃ© rouge in Westbourne village, nice cafe's in Sandbanks and Canford Cliffs
- The bay Tree/Bay Leaf ? Winton on side road opposite Lidl Car Park
- Lots all naff. Borders etc...
- There are some nice spots in Southbourne, but Poole has got load of coffee shops now and most have a nice atmosphere.
- Zinq at the Triangle and Cafe Nero have a great atmospher and great coffee to match.
- Port of Call next to Guitar Mania in Parkstone does a good fry up!
- Starbucks in borders
- Lans Diner.............last of the greasy spoons
- decent atmosphere capachino etc in borders starbuck in town square good meeting place
- Cafe Nero..excellent
- StarBucks: At the back of Borders bookshop, Very expensive, not that nice.
Beales, M&S, BHS: MMM My fave! Old peoples shops have good cafes, with good tea. Not the place to go if you want to meet new people though, unless you're old!
Can't name it, But it is in the arcade with TKMAXX: It's really nice! Sells fantastic pasties! Even a curry one?!
ShakeAway: All those trendies can be seen clutching a stripy cup. It's pretty cool. My personal fave is the Weetabix milkshake.
- big fat off dohnut shop (what was its real name agian........ oh itsnear manners cafe and fabric land)
- Check out Maples baguette takeaway on friday and saturday, kicks some serious ass! Three guys scream the menu at ya as you walk by and this place gets BUSY!
- we sit in boarders coz its warm. and we r pikies
- Not a wide variety but as it has been mentioned before Legend Cafe or its little take away shop cleverly named 'Shakeaway'for an oreo cookie milkshake a proper fatties drink
- Lans diner, Asda's restaurant, Battistinis at the Triangle. Campinos.
- Cafe fresco on holdenhurst road for the best coffee.
- Starbucks is quite cool
- the bets palces in bournmouth if ya arent some gat twat skater or goth is pilot cafe obsura and starbucks!!!!!!!!!!
- Don't go to Obscura, the waitress'es look like they were dug up that morning, warmed in their microwave, and are radio controlled. I've never seen people as miserable as this, + you wait ages for your order, I've walked out of here sooooo many times after waiting more than 30mins for a cup of tea. Go to Pilot in the high street, has an upstairs cafe, really cheap, nicely decorated, with a big tv playing MTV. A great place
- Down with the eye-sore max
- Borders again
- Legend does the most fabulous milkshakes. Sample one and you'll die for just one more mouthful...
- Legends really is gorgeous, be you straight or gay, it's nice and colourful, good food and those infamous milkshakes!
- lengends yayyyyyyyy, Also greggs on the high street opposite thorntons a regular place for us as you can get a pasty for only 80p
- Borders cafe
- Lengends is fantastic. The milkshake menu is great.
- SANDS 2 - The Serious Sandwich Bar - The Ultimite Sandwich Bar - FANTASTIC and resonably cheap
- Borders has a wicked cafe bit!
- Obscura Cafe is bang smack in the middle of town near a very cool flamey thing on a pole and a mosaic floor design.
- ALL OF THEM ARE REALLY NICE CANT CHOSE ONE PARTICULAR ONE
- Boarders (the book shop) serves an excellent hot chocolate! yummy!:)
- K1 COMING SOON
- The Dutch Experience 2, Britain's second cannibis café opened on April Fools Day.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: dilbert, tim, Rich Ewbs, Nicky Williams, Wyn, ezz and raz, simon, Daniel Smith, nobody, Bob McCaffrey, ellen, Lucy, Captain M, alan noke, storm, some guya, Becky Goff, fe, Rick, B S -fluffy, Chris, fred smith, Billy, steve butcher, J, Katie Steele, Bruce Jackson, brigitte barnes, the bitch, Peter Hughes, Claire, kate, davey, mim, haz, MARTYN, robbie boy, Steph, Paul Williams, chris paynter, Concrete Pete, Rusty Judd, Jacquarina, -, Luke parker, Jade Cripps, dave hern, beccy, hagen, mel, /\/\><, Felix, Maddy Eid, Guy, Gemma, Alex Elkins, bossy, Lisa, Rebecca, Richard Slee, deano, JK, Adrian Jefferson-Brown, Joe Bloggs, mike, samtyler, jack, matt, Karin, sally, Ricardo, Molly, Nat Rendell, Alex, Phil Baldock, Jamie, Andy c, Dominique Scott, stuart bridgeman, stan, Sam, Timothy Lambert, email@example.com, jamie strong, John Hart, judith di chio, Freddy, Sam Smith, Allanson Video Productions, Felix!!!, domenic marra, dave lee, Lumia Huhdanpää, rich, STUART HANCOCK, marie hardes, Jon, greebo, Neil Longman, Tony Sentinella, monica taylor, SOMEONE, alex asher, WAYNE IVANY, julian stodd, Andy, Michelle-Louise, klaus F, lex, Vikkie Richmond, charlotte, James green, james, jack maguire, kieran, Claudette, Richard Harker, Dan, rooter, lynda, Becky, HAYDN, Catherine Ward, Ben Nichols, Lynda Davis, Gareth, Alice, dave, Alex Brummitt, Greta, bakerlane records, J Penfold, Dave Morris, David Baldock-Webb, Miles Savva, Bill Brandwood, Laura, Mr Richards, Nick, JULIE MARIA CROLEY, Edward Layden, Ashley Barnett, mark smith, Gaj, Marcus Fila, Paul, marie Morrison, SKATE DONT HATE!, Ami, kirsty, kev, DaveNewman, louise cope, nina, boom, Chris Downer, MR HAT, silver, bex, niki, Martin G, jade barrett, Eric the Girl, Howard Fletcher, lee, Jane, kooben, deni, Al the Anarchist, Dee, chaz, bez, Chrissy, ian, firstname.lastname@example.org, Andrew Fuller, ray wills, dave warlock, busgrrrl, jacob lee, emma, liam, Jess Barsley, SPA, Alan, dave edwards, John Randall, John Maher, ----------------------------------------, generic, Charminster Community Project, Sof, dan riggs, Simon W, carys, Mark, Lewis, Carrie, rob, Brennan, ange, Sarah, Priory Sports, Rachel, charlie, Holly, w nicholls, Kara, Precious, Nick Williams, Jason, Wendy Deacon, craig wilson, John, Ells, Gareth Davies, jeff, Helen Jones, Steve
Last updated: 2015-02-13
More stuff about Bournemouth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bournemouth Knowhere Board