Demolish It Now Building in Bournemouth, Dorset*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Bournemouth.
Demolish It Now Building
- Most of them! The Old tacky hotels replaced with modern hotels!
- The Burlington Arcade and most buildings at the Triangle
- The mosque,sadly these"people2 have got a foothold in Bournemouth
- The Exeter Road overpass near the pier
- The whole town.
- The IMAX building
- the imax
- The Roundhouse!! basically the ugliest thing thats ever conformed to the shape of circle.
- THE IMAX
- CONSORTIUM, MONEY HUNGRY C**T
- The IMAX
- The Bournemouth IMAX - GET RID OF IT NOW. Completely blocks out the whole sea view as you roll into Bournemouth. Who got paid off to get permission for that awfull building.
- 2CR FM (2 Crap Records)
- the round house
- imax .. where did i put that bulldozer?
- the imax which interupts the sea view and anything owned by richard"snownose" carr!!!
- imax cinema
- IMAX and the Istanbul Palace bar(now i wonder what really goes on behind the scenes in there!!)
- IMAX..nobody wanted it in the first place
- most of the 1970s architecture which blights the town.IMAX cinema nobody wanted it after all and it blocks the sea view.BIC,which gets the party conferences and makes the town prime terrorist target.
- klute - elements
- st peters school
- The Highbury hotel in Westby Road,Boscombe.We stayed their for our holidays.the place is a dive and the proprietor has bad breath and is a poof
- The Waterfront: With the Imax, and Jumping Jacks in it. Practically on the beach. You can't miss it. It is a disgusting grey monsterous towering building! KILL IT! I'm with the old folk! It must be destroyed!
- spire, tammy,
- JUST ADD WATER AKA just add a tenner aka GAYNESS CRAPPY SHOP CENTRAL
- Elements, it would do the town a favour.
- IMAX there is no discussion here. Someone got a back hander and the council is inept and corrupt to allow that monstrousity which absolutely ruins the view coming down into the seafront from the Royal Bath Hotel. Why oh why oh why ? Good bar underneath though !
- every council house that is home to townies
- IMAX! FLATTEN THE PIECE OF S**T!! it obscures the entire view of the sea from everywhere, you used to be able to skate down across the pier front but now its covered by a F**K-OFF huge ugly building that isnt actually used! the films are crap and the bars aren't much better! Jumpin Jacks is crap, i see teachers from my school in there! dear lord save us!
- the one that ... i dunno
- Don't worry people, one day I will buy that IMAX building... and smash it into the ground. How the hell did the council ever let that get built? Appalling.
- THE IMAX !!!!! (I know - not original but still in at number one)
Anything over one storey high at the top of Richmond Hill
- Imax definetly
- IMAX! IMAX! IMAX! And shoot the architect who designed it, and the councillors who allowed it. Dynamite the unimacculate Imax now!
- The IMAX cinema - how many back-handers must it have taken to get planning permission for that?? What an eyesore.
- IMAX without a doubt. Or at least considerably lower it to give the views back.
- hahahaha. hmmm.....i dont have a problem with any buildings lol :)
but most people think that dam Imax building should be taken down... coz of the view.. bla bla. LOL
- Imax - as does everyone in bournemouth
- That hut place at Queens Park
- The Imax - ruined the view of the Sea as you come down Bath Hill.
- I Max Cinema
- SEGA PARK. WOT A WASTE OF AIR
- Down with the eye-sore max
- The Opera House. It's demonic...
- that hot air balloon thing-pop it! Imax, Asda, The Roundhouse
- IMAX - someone must of got a back hander to allow this to be built smack bang in the middle of the pier approach.
- The IMAX
- the operah house
- 2CR FM on the strip where all the ladies of the night go!
- Get rid of the IMAX cinemea. It's wrong. Give us our veiw back.
- ELEMENTS & CIRCO CATTLE MARKET SLAM & URBAN THERE CAR PARKS YUK
- The college!!
- The new but as yet unopened IMAX cinema.A travesty on the seafront.
- IMAX, RUINED a lovely view of the sea, its a disgrace, I'm never buying a ticket to that place.
- IMAX CINEMA
- Everdene House
- the showbar
- EVERY MASONIC HALL IN THE WORLD.
- The Dalkieth Arcade has to go! (sorry Consortium)
- Without any doubt the imax should be flattened
- The Railway Station
- Dean Court - crumbling terraces reflects the attittude of the owners of the club.
- The cage nightclub
- All of the town apart from the G&T
- The B.I.C.
- Bournemouth University!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: dilbert, tim, Rich Ewbs, Nicky Williams, Wyn, ezz and raz, simon, Daniel Smith, nobody, Bob McCaffrey, ellen, Lucy, Captain M, alan noke, storm, some guya, Becky Goff, fe, Rick, B S -fluffy, Chris, fred smith, Billy, steve butcher, J, Katie Steele, Bruce Jackson, brigitte barnes, the bitch, Peter Hughes, Claire, kate, davey, mim, haz, MARTYN, robbie boy, Steph, Paul Williams, chris paynter, Concrete Pete, Rusty Judd, Jacquarina, -, Luke parker, Jade Cripps, dave hern, beccy, hagen, mel, /\/\><, Felix, Maddy Eid, Guy, Gemma, Alex Elkins, bossy, Lisa, Rebecca, Richard Slee, deano, JK, Adrian Jefferson-Brown, Joe Bloggs, mike, samtyler, jack, matt, Karin, sally, Ricardo, Molly, Nat Rendell, Alex, Phil Baldock, Jamie, Andy c, Dominique Scott, stuart bridgeman, stan, Sam, Timothy Lambert, firstname.lastname@example.org, jamie strong, John Hart, judith di chio, Freddy, Sam Smith, Allanson Video Productions, Felix!!!, domenic marra, dave lee, Lumia Huhdanpää, rich, STUART HANCOCK, marie hardes, Jon, greebo, Neil Longman, Tony Sentinella, monica taylor, SOMEONE, alex asher, WAYNE IVANY, julian stodd, Andy, Michelle-Louise, klaus F, lex, Vikkie Richmond, charlotte, James green, james, jack maguire, kieran, Claudette, Richard Harker, Dan, rooter, lynda, Becky, HAYDN, Catherine Ward, Ben Nichols, Lynda Davis, Gareth, Alice, dave, Alex Brummitt, Greta, bakerlane records, J Penfold, Dave Morris, David Baldock-Webb, Miles Savva, Bill Brandwood, Laura, Mr Richards, Nick, JULIE MARIA CROLEY, Edward Layden, Ashley Barnett, mark smith, Gaj, Marcus Fila, Paul, marie Morrison, SKATE DONT HATE!, Ami, kirsty, kev, DaveNewman, louise cope, nina, boom, Chris Downer, MR HAT, silver, bex, niki, Martin G, jade barrett, Eric the Girl, Howard Fletcher, lee, Jane, kooben, deni, Al the Anarchist, Dee, chaz, bez, Chrissy, ian, email@example.com, Andrew Fuller, ray wills, dave warlock, busgrrrl, jacob lee, emma, liam, Jess Barsley, SPA, Alan, dave edwards, John Randall, John Maher, ----------------------------------------, generic, Charminster Community Project, Sof, dan riggs, Simon W, carys, Mark, Lewis, Carrie, rob, Brennan, ange, Sarah, Priory Sports, Rachel, charlie, Holly, w nicholls, Kara, Precious, Nick Williams, Jason, Wendy Deacon, craig wilson, John, Ells, Gareth Davies, jeff, Helen Jones, Steve
Last updated: 2017-07-27
More stuff about Bournemouth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bournemouth Knowhere Board