Favourite Building in Bournemouth, Dorset*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Bournemouth.
- The Albany block on the East Cliff, such a fascinating block you can see it from either side of the beach, the tallest in Bournemouth, they don't them that close to sea any more!
- Moon on the Square
- The Town Hall in Bournemouth.
- Abbey National Tower, nothing that beatiful or standout colourful, but everyihtng else is either a garishly painted shop or a concrete overlord of a building. Cream and black is slightly more orginal.
- S3TUP, LOVE THEY'RE SIGNS, IS DAPPA FRESH F'REAL
- the old firestation
- k1 terrace rd
- probably castlepoint
- SETUP BVOARDSHOP AND ALL ITS WICKED GRAFFITI!
- Lansdowne Campus of the college. I study catering there. the feel of the college is great, U can be your self and have a laugh. the building is more than 90 years old but still looks great
- the one i live in and sleep in and keep my ride
- The Opera House for the architecture.
- Obscura cafe in the square
- The one i was pointing at when i was 6 before walking into a lampost and being knocked out
- dunno really!!!!!!!
- Down with the eye-sore max
- Russell Coates museum,fantastic inside and out and its free!
- My favourite biulding has to be the Hotwheels shop i got all my stuff from there like my bike, skateboard and skate clothes.
- The new Fitness First stadium at Dean Court... bloody beautiful, if only hald-complete.
- the bandstand in the gardens, victoria eye hospital westbourne, waterstones books,
- Goat and tricycle public house - BEAUTIFUL!!
- Zurich with the golden Eagle and Fire 107.6FM radio station as its underground.
- K1 WOTTA BUILDING TASTY
- Not a building as such --- the famous grave yard... a hit with all the youngers drinking their special brew... i remember the days very well!!!!
- Ahhhh PORTMAN!
- Lansdowne clock tower, branded an eyesore when it opened on May 25 1919, but little did they know that 80-odd years later it would be about the most pleasant building left among a cornucopia of drab, grey, angular concrete edifices.
- Odeon cinema
- The Pavilion
- K-HOUSE TERRACE RD bournemouth.
- The arcade in Westbourne with it's cracked and pot-holed tiled floor, the Royal Bath coz way back when I worked there as a hall porter and what used to be the Gaumont Cinema -now the Odeon. I saw Star Wars there as a 7 yr old - happy memories!
- The new portland building is going to create a sick spot.
- Abbey Life Building, or whatever it's called these days!
- THE PAVILION, A LOVELY SLICE OF 1929 COMPLETE WITH MIGHTY COMPTON THEATRE ORGAN IN THE CONCERT HALL WITH FREE CONCERTS THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER
- Dean Court - the only place to be seen on a Saturday afternoon
- THE GANDER
- Cranborne House - the 1st year student halls - its had its roof blown off, its got dodgy heaters and the cleaners fine people too much but its the BEST place to live!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: dilbert, tim, Rich Ewbs, Nicky Williams, Wyn, ezz and raz, simon, Daniel Smith, nobody, Bob McCaffrey, ellen, Lucy, Captain M, alan noke, storm, some guya, Becky Goff, fe, Rick, B S -fluffy, Chris, fred smith, Billy, steve butcher, J, Katie Steele, Bruce Jackson, brigitte barnes, the bitch, Peter Hughes, Claire, kate, davey, mim, haz, MARTYN, robbie boy, Steph, Paul Williams, chris paynter, Concrete Pete, Rusty Judd, Jacquarina, -, Luke parker, Jade Cripps, dave hern, beccy, hagen, mel, /\/\><, Felix, Maddy Eid, Guy, Gemma, Alex Elkins, bossy, Lisa, Rebecca, Richard Slee, deano, JK, Adrian Jefferson-Brown, Joe Bloggs, mike, samtyler, jack, matt, Karin, sally, Ricardo, Molly, Nat Rendell, Alex, Phil Baldock, Jamie, Andy c, Dominique Scott, stuart bridgeman, stan, Sam, Timothy Lambert, firstname.lastname@example.org, jamie strong, John Hart, judith di chio, Freddy, Sam Smith, Allanson Video Productions, Felix!!!, domenic marra, dave lee, Lumia Huhdanpää, rich, STUART HANCOCK, marie hardes, Jon, greebo, Neil Longman, Tony Sentinella, monica taylor, SOMEONE, alex asher, WAYNE IVANY, julian stodd, Andy, Michelle-Louise, klaus F, lex, Vikkie Richmond, charlotte, James green, james, jack maguire, kieran, Claudette, Richard Harker, Dan, rooter, lynda, Becky, HAYDN, Catherine Ward, Ben Nichols, Lynda Davis, Gareth, Alice, dave, Alex Brummitt, Greta, bakerlane records, J Penfold, Dave Morris, David Baldock-Webb, Miles Savva, Bill Brandwood, Laura, Mr Richards, Nick, JULIE MARIA CROLEY, Edward Layden, Ashley Barnett, mark smith, Gaj, Marcus Fila, Paul, marie Morrison, SKATE DONT HATE!, Ami, kirsty, kev, DaveNewman, louise cope, nina, boom, Chris Downer, MR HAT, silver, bex, niki, Martin G, jade barrett, Eric the Girl, Howard Fletcher, lee, Jane, kooben, deni, Al the Anarchist, Dee, chaz, bez, Chrissy, ian, email@example.com, Andrew Fuller, ray wills, dave warlock, busgrrrl, jacob lee, emma, liam, Jess Barsley, SPA, Alan, dave edwards, John Randall, John Maher, ----------------------------------------, generic, Charminster Community Project, Sof, dan riggs, Simon W, carys, Mark, Lewis, Carrie, rob, Brennan, ange, Sarah, Priory Sports, Rachel, charlie, Holly, w nicholls, Kara, Precious, Nick Williams, Jason, Wendy Deacon, craig wilson, John, Ells, Gareth Davies, jeff, Helen Jones, Steve
Last updated: 2009-08-31
More stuff about Bournemouth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bournemouth Knowhere Board