Skateboard Shops in Bournemouth, Dorset*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Bournemouth.
- The Consortium, 8 Albert Road, Bournemouth. Bournemouth's premier town centre skateboard shop. A good selection of UK and US decks, wheels, trucks & other hardware. Shoes from Adidas Skateboarding, Lakai, Nike SB, Supra & Vans. http://www.consortium.co.uk
- Backyards Skate Shop (formerly YDNA) is near the Triangle in central Bournemouth. (backyardsshop.com)
- None in Bournemouth ive come across, go to southampton.
- The skate shop in poole has more skateboards then all the so called skateshops in dorset puy together.not five decks or ten more like 100 in at all times.And they stock all makes unlike some of there little friends.......30 years and going strong...
- I havent been able to find any anywhere near the town centre. Although a bus ride away is boscombe which should more than cater for your skate emergencies, hot wheels is good and there are a few more that i can't think of
- CONSORTIUM... go there now they sell british boards, nikes, and the staff are sound.... and actually know about skating.. they were the best and will soon be the beast againg actually helping the scene.....preimers at the bar, 40 for a bord with grip and they also have a proper sick team....get it cunts?????
- NEWEST, MOST RESPECTABLE LIL SHOP IN TOWN
S3TUP formerly known as SETUP boardshop is the place to be n be seen baby!
lots o nice labels an nice prices too..
ASHLEY RD, BOSCOMBE, BH1 4LH
- S3TUP IS THE ONLY DECENT SHOP LEFT IN THE AREA, THAT DOESNT SELL PAUL FRANK OR WHATEVA BOLLOX LIKE THAT!
STRICTLY SKATEBOARDING, 100% SKATER OWNED AN RUN, DEFINATELY CHEAPER TOO..
www.S3TUP.com www.S3TUP.com www.S3TUP.com
- The skate shop in pool
- SET-UP skateboard shop, Boscombe- ran by skaters for skaters.
The Skate Shop, Poole. Skateboard haven with 30 years experience!
- 2 riversmeet skate park best park around
- SETUP(S3TUP, go there and harras Matt. Or go to the new consortium, well not new just ave started selling skateboards again........I think the scene could be on the uprise... dont go to the sorce all they want is the cash money....no help 2 the scene at all.Fasion shop.
- S3TUP has lots of fresh product..
for skaters by skaters!!!
no bullshit, just skateboarding.
- S3TUP will be opening soon! this place will be dope... come check us out where SETUP BOARDSHOP used to be... ALSO KINGS PARK IS OPENING NOVEMBER 2005!!!!!! its gonna be amazing! S3TUP.co S3TUP.com S3TUP.com check it out yo!
- YDNA Surf Skate Sounds are doing great deals at the moment and will order in anything for the best price in town EG Sector 9 completes for £150. They have flip, hook-ups, independent and other cool brands of decks / clothes etc...plus skate dvd's, and a whole host of punk cd's and dvds for sale. www.ydna-extreme.co.uk
- Just Add Water sell a range of longboards and skateboards and hardware so check it out
- go 2 outre!
- SeTUP BOARDSHOP is the only proper skateshop around here, its the only skater owned n run shop in bournemouth, poole etc. its way cheaper than the rip off shops in town centre! theres like pro decks always @ £50! all tee's r £20 aswell theres loadsa choice too.
anyways dont give the people we hate the satisfaction of shoppin in there money grabbing fashion shops!
- the skateshop is the best
- Just Add Water, hugely over-priced but at teh moment the Clearance store has some good offers on, or in the Arcade where JJB (shit) is there is the new JAW store. P.S. they stole the name from my m8s boat (an AB) that was called Just Add Water ages ago, the bastard who owns JAW saw his boat and stole the idea!
- just add water
- BASICALLY im here to settle the skateshop crisis in bournemouth there is only 1 ACTUAL SKATE SHOP with no f**king blades or bikes and blowup rafts or whateva, jus hardcore skateboarding "SETUP boardshop" run and owned by skaters its clearly way above these the so called skate shops that are merely money grabbing fashion outlets.... an angry skater (www.setupboardshop.com)
- just add a 10en. overpriced fassion store.
- there are loads of cool urban shops that unfortunately sell out dated skate ware
- Current information for Bournemouth: Just add water(Avenue centre-wide array of decks, shoes,etc along with limited surf, snowboard, BMX, wakeboard stock and lots of clothing), The Source(Old Christchurch Rd-Lots of gear and some good UK clothing labels like Fenchurch), Transition(Way up Old Christchurch Rd- serious amount of great skate/BMX stock),The Consortium is no longer a skate/snowboard store, it`s now bar!!! They also run a clothing boutique with Volcom, Carhartt and some other good stuff!!! In poole you will find another Just add water in the centre and a classic skateshop(Simply called "The Skateshop" on a roundabout near the courts). Also new skateshop in Boscombe called "Set-up". "Sussed" is not a skateshop but it is a kick-ass surf shop. Oh, and just because a shop stocks Vans or an Airwalk T-shirt-it doesn`t make it a skateshop!!!!! Hope this helps(02/10/03)
- The Source
- By the civic roundabout in Poole is a little shop thats been going for years. Hot Wheels in boscombe has now shut down.
- the source, just add water are probably the best, not really much of a selection
- if u go 2 da landsdown area and ask a sk8er if they no where da source is and they will probably on and its a pretty good skate shop
- Just Add Water and Sorted
- There is only one, but its in Poole by the Civic Centre...
- Just Add Water in Bournemouth. Very helpful, great gear.
- Just Add water do a great selection
- Just Add Water and Animal Store r the main ones 4 u skatey lads (and girls!)
- Those stupid council idiots have gravelled the bit nearthe war memorial (my life is over!)
- just add water, quiksilver shop, the source
- 'the skate shop' in poole.
'just add water' in bournemouth town center
'the consortium' '' '' '' ''
- Consortium sells loads of skate and snowboard equipment and the owners are cool + they show videos all the time.
- Hot Wheels down bottom of Pokesdown hill along Old Christchurch Road. Selection of bikes shoes and boards.
- Okay there was a really cool Skate shop down old Christchurch road, near the top. I was in a rush and only dashed in but i have been meaning to return because it looked pretty excellent. Also SUSSED OUT hasn't been mentioned, it's up nest to Richmond Classics and Bournemouth Jean Company(also good)
- Consortum may hve a friendly atittude but they all BMX so Hot Whells is the better shop
- The Consortium - Loads of gear, staff who know what they're talking about (most skate) and good atmosphere
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: dilbert, tim, Rich Ewbs, Nicky Williams, Wyn, ezz and raz, simon, Daniel Smith, nobody, Bob McCaffrey, ellen, Lucy, Captain M, alan noke, storm, some guya, Becky Goff, fe, Rick, B S -fluffy, Chris, fred smith, Billy, steve butcher, J, Katie Steele, Bruce Jackson, brigitte barnes, the bitch, Peter Hughes, Claire, kate, davey, mim, haz, MARTYN, robbie boy, Steph, Paul Williams, chris paynter, Concrete Pete, Rusty Judd, Jacquarina, -, Luke parker, Jade Cripps, dave hern, beccy, hagen, mel, /\/\><, Felix, Maddy Eid, Guy, Gemma, Alex Elkins, bossy, Lisa, Rebecca, Richard Slee, deano, JK, Adrian Jefferson-Brown, Joe Bloggs, mike, samtyler, jack, matt, Karin, sally, Ricardo, Molly, Nat Rendell, Alex, Phil Baldock, Jamie, Andy c, Dominique Scott, stuart bridgeman, stan, Sam, Timothy Lambert, firstname.lastname@example.org, jamie strong, John Hart, judith di chio, Freddy, Sam Smith, Allanson Video Productions, Felix!!!, domenic marra, dave lee, Lumia Huhdanpää, rich, STUART HANCOCK, marie hardes, Jon, greebo, Neil Longman, Tony Sentinella, monica taylor, SOMEONE, alex asher, WAYNE IVANY, julian stodd, Andy, Michelle-Louise, klaus F, lex, Vikkie Richmond, charlotte, James green, james, jack maguire, kieran, Claudette, Richard Harker, Dan, rooter, lynda, Becky, HAYDN, Catherine Ward, Ben Nichols, Lynda Davis, Gareth, Alice, dave, Alex Brummitt, Greta, bakerlane records, J Penfold, Dave Morris, David Baldock-Webb, Miles Savva, Bill Brandwood, Laura, Mr Richards, Nick, JULIE MARIA CROLEY, Edward Layden, Ashley Barnett, mark smith, Gaj, Marcus Fila, Paul, marie Morrison, SKATE DONT HATE!, Ami, kirsty, kev, DaveNewman, louise cope, nina, boom, Chris Downer, MR HAT, silver, bex, niki, Martin G, jade barrett, Eric the Girl, Howard Fletcher, lee, Jane, kooben, deni, Al the Anarchist, Dee, chaz, bez, Chrissy, ian, email@example.com, Andrew Fuller, ray wills, dave warlock, busgrrrl, jacob lee, emma, liam, Jess Barsley, SPA, Alan, dave edwards, John Randall, John Maher, ----------------------------------------, generic, Charminster Community Project, Sof, dan riggs, Simon W, carys, Mark, Lewis, Carrie, rob, Brennan, ange, Sarah, Priory Sports, Rachel, charlie, Holly, w nicholls, Kara, Precious, Nick Williams, Jason, Wendy Deacon, craig wilson, John, Ells, Gareth Davies, jeff, Helen Jones, Steve
Last updated: 2010-03-18
More stuff about Bournemouth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bournemouth Knowhere Board