If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Bow.
The Best Things
- The fact that the government, through so many measures, has attempted to ethnically clense the area of the cockney natives, but a few of them (bravely) survive. Its now largely populated by immigrants from the Indian sub-continent or rich west end "lovies" (from the home counties). There is nothing wrong with that at all, its just a shame that its all at the expence of the community that once made the area. The old East End is finished.
- The old green No8 bus...straight into westend..all night
- Victoria Park
Good transport links and close proximity to the centre of town (15-20 mins on the tube from Mile End into the West End)
- THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE
- The wanker that stands in his window looking over the park wearing GYM tights
What a pratt!!
- The sexy man that goes in the park on a sunny day, Lovely body, haven't quite caught his name as yet!!!! He lives in Old Ford Road very very very fit.
Suppose he has got a bird although.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Amandeep, Tamsin Elliott, Tim, Tenth Egg Mastering, krystal, viagra, Neil Bevan, generic, sarah, Martina, buy viagra, dave, D*, Oxana, jim leg
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Bow
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bow Knowhere Board