The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Bow.
- The Little Driver on Bow Road is now under new management. With an over 21 policy, they have just opened what is arguable the best beer garden in the eastend - perfect now the weather has turned!
- Bar Risa at Bow Wharf...sit outside in the summer on the grass..rolly polly down the grass slopes....
- Best pub in Bow is The Crown at the top of Grove Road, opposite Victoria Park. It's an organic pub, and has some of the capital's finest beers on tap, many from the local (Old Street) Pitfield brewery, including the superlative Shoreditch Stout.
The Coburn Arms on Coburn Road (owned by Young's( is popular with locals and the real ale brigade. Looks homely from outside.
There's the Fat Cat bar and Bar Risa at Bow Wharf.
Venturing just out of Bow and across to the other side of Victoria Park is the fine Royal Inn on the Park, which has a great selection of English real ales and Czech lagers. Especially good for sunny days in the big beer garden!
And look out for the new gastropub opening on the corner of Coburn Road and Morgan Street!
- Every corner
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Amandeep, Tamsin Elliott, Tim, Tenth Egg Mastering, krystal, viagra, Neil Bevan, generic, sarah, Martina, buy viagra, dave, D*, Oxana, jim leg
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Bow
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bow Knowhere Board