Live Music Venues in Bridgnorth, Shropshire*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Bridgnorth.
Live Music Venues
- The Appleshed (formerly Hollyhead) is starting to put on some great bands thursdays and saturdays.
- Don't miss the folk festival in August- it is just fantastic and right on our doorstep . We are local people who thought folk music was just for real ale drinking/bearded types and always gave it a wide berth. We have now been converted. Its for all types (including the above - who are very nice) our children loved it and so did we. Keith Donnolly was the funiest performer I've seen and Chumbawumba were excellent!
- Bell and Talbot
- Marzbar on thursdays. Bell and Talbot all the time. Rugby club (often get the autonomists or cardinals playing down there)
- Comrades and Rugby club. oh yeah.
- You cannot beat the Bell & Talbot, Whitburn St. for excelent quality & quantity of local music. If you can, check out Dave Onions, or Booyaka!
- I sincerely wish there were more music venues. The Bell and Talbot on Salop Street makes a good effort. The folk festival is making progress. The Theatre on the Steps has music from time to time. Please check these out, folks, support the town; keep it alive.
- The Marz Bar, is it a pub or club, who knows, anyway this is Bridgnorth's closest thing to stringfellows. It's carpets are a bit sticky and the general wiff is yes you've got it, yeast, but it's better than nowt. Unfortunatly rumours are flying round the town that it's going to close Noooooooooooo, but a Wetherspoons is on the way, yay!!!!. 11pm closing, boo, cheap booze! YIPPEE
- THE CASTLE HALL IN BRIDGNORTH USED TO BE THE PLACE FOR THE LOCAL DISCO'S AND A PUB CALLED THE BANDON ARMS WHICH I BELIEVE NOW HAS BEEN RE-NAMED BUT IT WAS SITUATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HERMITAGE
- Nowhere. There was a festival last year just out of town, but it was shit as nobody good played.
Wolverhampton is close though and there are wicked gigs there.
- Try Wolverhampton (unless your old or deaf)
- Contact the Young Farmers association or local college sixth form for details of the next mobile disco. I'm not joking, they're excellent. One 2k sound system and a barn make a great night out.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: rachel, Rob Childs, felicity trubshaw, lydia, rick, mike, NFI, Leggy, Guy Munton, berryman, Dan, Molly T, howard, Patrick Thomas, ed hancox, sally, Emma, generic, Paul Sandars, Mark Gibbons, Kate Bullock, ruth, Andy Robbins, Craig Drescher, Chris Russell, Ian Perry, Andrew Oakley, Spacedwarf, Lewis, Bling, Dave, m shepherd, rob, martin stevens, Ann Evans, Helen Quinton-Jones, Laura, JONATHON FOXALL, Anna, kev, Pete, SHARON STANDRING (INGLESTON), katie, mark powell, Robert, liz pollard, molly, Janine, cooke, C.Mclaren, kevin nd christel, Jez, stacey, Steve, James B
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Bridgnorth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bridgnorth Knowhere Board