The Best Things in Brighton, East Sussex*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Brighton.
The Best Things
- Proximity to London
- Real Bakeshop food is ok if you can cope with the horrible customer service,.. if its there at all- their usually having a fag outside the back.
- hydrogenated vegetable oil, glucose syrup, e112
- Fit naked men with beautiful cocks on show on the nude beach!
- It has more girls wearing thong bikinis on the beach than anywhere in the UK - and a few men too!
- Laidback atmosphere, anything-goes attitude, caters for a range of interests.
- Laidback atmosphere, anything-goes attitude, caters for a range of interests.
- summer! the different vibe it has to anywhere else... the numbe of different people all doing different things. its just a happy place to be always brings a smile to my face. many days spent sitting on brighton beach
- north laines
- All the juggling, poi and other circus skill arts that are demonstrated daily throughtout Brighton. You see these people all over town, particulally on the sea front and the level. And even the most cynical have to accept that when it's done well it looks amazing....keep up the good work brighton!
- Fairly safe City, Friendly people, Party attitude, Lots to do and see and of course - Ovingdean Beach!
- Butlers Wine Cellar on Queens Park Road. Great staff, great wine.
- the music and people on the seafront in the summer!
- Gulliver's Hotel on the road they call New Steine. Comfy, clean room, good rates and totally gorgeous and very friendly, helpful staff. Go for the vegetarian breakfast, I did and my tummy thanked me for it.
- the lanes, all the people doing amzing things on the beach at dusk- buskers, break dancers, pois, fire throwing, so beautiful, its just like being at a festival
- Sun Sea and sauciness
- Cosmopolitan population (some who can actually speak English...) The Sea, the sea AND, the sea. Week days along the shore, minus the bloody rubbish-leaving day-trippers.
- The Brighton Charter Hotel. Fun, friendly and cheap. PS. Fit Bar staff too!!
- The whole atmosphere that seems to make Brighton Brighton. The fact that it has such a huge range of people, places and shops and always seems to be able to cram a few more people onto it's pavements than you think should be possible.
- The food, the people, the weather, and most of all the Sea. It changes colour every day.
- allnighters on brighton beach and around that area
- cool atmosphere
- the winter when the town is returned to its residents
the summer when its buisy.
- The West Beach Hotel in Kings Road offers comfortable, cheap rooms, friendly staff and has an nightclub on site too! www.westbeachhotel.co.uk
- There is a goob kebab house in Brighton, so good that two of my Turkish friends use it, that is Delight Kebab in Preston Circus. My boss who is a kitchen manager and a previously a kebab chef says it is the best kebab he has had in a long time
- going out on week-day night
- The seafront,the pier and the lanes
- skating, punks (hell yeah we aint dead!), music and the neverending supply of dope from the basketball courts lol! - Daffy
- the atmosphere in Brighton is vibrant, fiesty, varied and never fails to bring a smile to the face!
- Topless bathing
The Train Station to London
The Thistle hotel
- Its got loadsa cool little shops for the skate community and loadsa good independent music shops.
- Brighton & Hove Albion!
- Sea World
- Swimming in the sea.
- The beach in summer!!!
- hot skate/hiphop/ dread men grrrrrrrr
- brighton by the see
- Everyone who visits Brighton likes it.
- cod and chips on the pier...food's not bad for england. and hove's just up the road.
- The Pussycat Club, 176 Church Road, Hove. Fantastic girls, great entertainment.I guarantee it will put a smile on yuour face!!
- -Chilled out atmosphere!
- The beach in the evening, can we say communal!
- The Record Shops, the Sea, the Downs
- Brighton Station Carpark...all day for £3.50 (or less if the barriers are up!)
Choice of pubs and clubs
- Nightlife best outside London. Great women and great men too!
- The high quaklity and number of nice cheap restaurants
The Lanes jewellery shops.Better than Hatton Garden or Bond street!
Even better than Antwerps Diamond district!
Hanningtons old fashion dept.store.
Easy going streets.
- The clubs, the pubs, the care-free, student friendly atittudes (hardly any dress codes). The North Laines are superb for shopping and the pier is always good for wasting your cash on.
- The nightlife is amazing, there's just so many clubs, and because of this there is loads of competition, and therefore loads of cheap drinks. Shopping in Brighton is also completely tops.
- seaside, easy going atmosphere, countryside, plenty pubs, walking distance to ,ost places
- To happen, you're my world. you're the best thing.
- It's about the only Southcoast town that's still alive & (around the lanes) kicking!
- The crusties, arty types, thesps, students, oldies, londoners, all having an icecream on the seafront all together.
- Pretty much always something to do.
- There's paragliding on the hills nearby!
- Nightlife, food, the sea, the surrounding Downs.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jeff Baker, roger ledsham, WD-40, Carmen, arachni_name), Les, kerry, JamieL, Valach, neil, (select convert(int,CHAR(65))), Iain Davidson, JuneWhite, dug, Jam, clare, Richard Jess, catherine hume, Martin Wilkins, Rich, megan, Haydn, Tony Derrington, John G, kate, Rowly Emmett, Shelley Swillingham, Nick Wock, Andy Kybett, alison guile, Jon Deacon, Andy Martin, \, Lex, mastre j, kris, Paul Williams, 1'", busty sincalir, Jeff, iggy, arachni_name, Dom Martin, AJ, Tim Jones, greg james, krsanlir, John Quail, @@dPCVO, neil barstow, Martin Bennett, Liam, 1 À§À¢, Marianne Sheppard, Sadie Phillips, Lee Bowman, kt, lod formani, sarah, Joshua Taylor, Gerry Slater, Trevor, jwashington, paul clark, Mr M, Diana, jstrong, helen, lee swaysland, bibidybob, nick, alan, Ilker Pozan, Antony Yendor, Mark J, gardner arts, maestro_179, carly bryant, Paul Bradley, firstname.lastname@example.org, moj, nial westwood, ukmale42, Alex, td, Sam, Jo, dave white, simon jackson, ltivcouq, pete, lezen, David Watts, Johnathan Reynolds, Brighton Fusion, arachni_name"'`--, Martin Lawrence, Roland, Simon Trenter, parkour, Cat, mogz, dam, Jodie May, Allan Ang, Annoying Cunt, Calvin, Tex, Johanna, Myf, Michelle-Louise, Helen Brown, josi, Louise Windsor, Simon Sapon, John Gardner, chris heath, Craig Roberts, Will, Andrew Hirst, Alison Phipps, Matt, Lor, paul riley, Ronnie72, paul b, Rockin56, Ali, Daffy, Emma, jojo, emily, stephentedsmith, lardy1, dave, Rys, mike_said!, Elaine, Eleanor van Emden, robert fordham, Scott, Russ Barr, Dave Cooper, GrumpyOldPunk, Oliver, Dead Uncle Bob, Martyn Jones, steve, richard g, Roger Hall, JyI=, Paul, zoe walsh, andrew fisk, Lucy Cunningham, pat popov, Liquorman, David, pp, Info at Interact, Paul Briggs, Jameoid, laura h, nuala, Eled, mark robson, Brighton Pub Jury, May Everett, Toby Hammond, likl kev, Quentin, Tony, Vibeman, Steve Freedman, brett, Trev, Angela Rice, Garage Studios, Frank Pembleton, dan, Dave Strong, Emmeline, j, mr.m, habbably, Richard Blackmore, Peter Scholefield, starlover, pip, sally ann, mikpqay, Granny, oh max, saint, Jack, jimjim, generic, ed, Tim Powell, H-drive, Danny, ð''ð"", Geoff Wiltshire, Nigel Lockwood, jaz, Russell, jade yesilyurt, Gustav, Michael Wimbish, M Johnstone, TIV-BMX, jennine Reader, BadPeter, ben stringer, Andrew Williams, Munken, andy, Karen Poulton, Tracey, ¿'¿", charlie, Sood, Chipjenkins, freecannabis, Michelle, Michael Sayers, Chris Maley, Boris, Stephen Virgo, robbie w
Last updated: 2018-02-24
More stuff about Brighton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Brighton Knowhere Board