Related Links in Brighton, East Sussex*
Other Local Websites You Might Be Interested In
You can tell us more about Brighton.
- bikini gril
- simon baverstock and michelle rodreguez are secretly engaged. our littlt town is so proud .
- JUST LAUNCHED BRIGHTONS VERY OWN TALKING DIRECTORY AT www.Brighton.uk.com A WEBSITE THAT ENCOURAGES THE USER TO HAVE INPUT INTO THE RELIVENT SECTIONS IE, MUSIC,SPORT,GUIDE,CLASSIFIEDS,DATING ETC....A BIG SHOUT OUT TO KNOWHERE, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS.
- http://www.brightoncafe.co.uk Provides a guide to cafes in Brighton, along with local user reviews and ratings.
- Good local website with details and reviews of massage parlours and call girls in the Brighton area. www.sussexpunting.com
- For those interested in bands of all types in Brighton. www.brightonmusicscene.com has reviews, a gig calendar and chart featuring the local Brighton talent!
- Check out brighton based poi manufacturer Flamin' Funky Fire Monkey. They make a wicked range of poi and spinning toys. The website www.poipoi.info includes tuition and a fantastic forum to chill out and talk about anything poi related!
- How many Turkish people are living in Brighton?
- www.brightoncharterhotel.co.uk this is where we stayed. also www.thefunkyfish.co.uk this is where we clubbed - both really good!
the website www.sports-culture.com is a Brighton based website and could be interesting in the sports and health section.
Sports Culture is brought by Helen Wilkinson, top Fitness trainer and Sports Massage therapist and having practices in Brighton and London.
- www.brightonnetwork.co.uk. New to Brighton? Why be alone, make new friends, chat have fun and gossip.
- http://www.brightonfusion.co.uk - Brighton Fusion! Club reviews and Listings for the sorbid town of Brighton UK. Audio, Union, Concrode2, Ocean Rooms, Honey Club, Zap, Heist, The Beach, Funky Budda, Casablancas, The Event, Creation, Enigma, Pav Tav, Envy , Snafu23. Honest Reviews, UK, Bass.
- www.inme-street.tk (good band fansite also has links to the official site ect)
www.tiv-bmx.tk kinda under construction atm but will b good eventually has info about ammature riders around brighton ect pretty kl stuff
- I would like to sugeest a new catagory entitled PLACES TO STAY.
The West Beach Hotel if needing a place to crash in Brighton is great solution. Cheap and comfortable, close to the seafront with a nightclub and bar on site. Check out the website www.westbeachhotel.co.uk.
- Gardner Arts Centre, for cinema, dance and theatre www.gardnerarts.co.uk
a website naming all the good skateparks in the U.k
Granny Takes A Trip!
Local Folk - Fusion - Progressive band from Brighton
- Brighton Music Scene (http://www.soundsxp.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12) - A message board pushing the music venues and artists of East Sussex.
- Paraglidiing on the sussex downs, based in Brighton , more information www.freeflightbrighton.co.uk
- Alternative Magazine -
- Brighton and Hove Curry Guide
This site gives information concerning curry houses & take-away's in the area, aswell as full reviews.
, it is a site aimed at networking young
people with the performing arts in Sussex. It is a unique site created for and
by young people, as an opportunity to give and receive feedback on the arts.
The site has links to the Theatre Royal, Gardener Arts centre, and the Komedia,
providing reviews, listings and special party nights. Free discount card scheme
also means discounted tickets at those venues.
The most relevant document would be the discussion page, all about local
performances and issues. http://www-online.org.uk/
- Virtual Brighton
is a very good starting point for budding tourists or people who don't know the area too well
- Another guide at: http://www.brighton.inuk.com
- The University of Sussex Guide to Brighton
- And The London Unity is a pub site.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jeff Baker, roger ledsham, WD-40, Carmen, Les, kerry, JamieL, Valach, neil, Iain Davidson, JuneWhite, dug, Jam, clare, Richard Jess, catherine hume, Martin Wilkins, Rich, megan, Haydn, Tony Derrington, kate, Rowly Emmett, Shelley Swillingham, Andy Kybett, alison guile, Jon Deacon, Andy Martin, Lex, mastre j, kris, Paul Williams, busty sincalir, Jeff, iggy, Dom Martin, AJ, Tim Jones, greg james, John Quail, neil barstow, Martin Bennett, Liam, Marianne Sheppard, Sadie Phillips, Lee Bowman, kt, lod formani, sarah, Joshua Taylor, Gerry Slater, Trevor, jwashington, paul clark, Mr M, Diana, helen, lee swaysland, bibidybob, nick, alan, Ilker Pozan, Antony Yendor, Mark J, gardner arts, maestro_179, carly bryant, Paul Bradley, email@example.com, moj, nial westwood, ukmale42, Alex, td, Sam, Jo, dave white, simon jackson, pete, lezen, David Watts, Johnathan Reynolds, Brighton Fusion, Martin Lawrence, Roland, Simon Trenter, parkour, Cat, mogz, dam, Jodie May, Allan Ang, Calvin, Tex, Johanna, Myf, Michelle-Louise, Helen Brown, josi, Louise Windsor, Simon Sapon, John Gardner, chris heath, Craig Roberts, Will, Andrew Hirst, Alison Phipps, Matt, Lor, paul riley, paul b, Ali, Daffy, Emma, jojo, emily, stephentedsmith, lardy1, dave, Rys, mike_said!, Elaine, Eleanor van Emden, robert fordham, Scott, Russ Barr, Dave Cooper, GrumpyOldPunk, Oliver, Dead Uncle Bob, Martyn Jones, steve, richard g, Roger Hall, Paul, zoe walsh, andrew fisk, Lucy Cunningham, pat popov, Liquorman, David, pp, Info at Interact, Paul Briggs, Jameoid, laura h, nuala, Eled, mark robson, Brighton Pub Jury, May Everett, Toby Hammond, likl kev, Quentin, Tony, Vibeman, Steve Freedman, brett, Trev, Angela Rice, Garage Studios, Frank Pembleton, dan, Dave Strong, Emmeline, j, mr.m, habbably, Richard Blackmore, Peter Scholefield, starlover, pip, sally ann, mikpqay, Granny, oh max, saint, Jack, jimjim, generic, ed, Tim Powell, H-drive, Danny, Geoff Wiltshire, Nigel Lockwood, jaz, Russell, jade yesilyurt, Michael Wimbish, M Johnstone, Gustav, TIV-BMX, jennine Reader, BadPeter, ben stringer, Andrew Williams, Munken, andy, Karen Poulton, Tracey, charlie, Sood, Chipjenkins, freecannabis, Michelle, Michael Sayers, Chris Maley, Boris, Stephen Virgo, robbie w
Last updated: 2012-05-11
More stuff about Brighton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Brighton Knowhere Board