Cafes and Coffee Shops in Bristol, Bristol*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Bristol.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Plenty left town
- In town
- In town
- Avoid Mange Tout their sandwiches are bland, they suck
- Stoke Gifford Coffee Shop - Highly recommended for coffee & cakes or light lunches. It's open Monday to Friday until 2pm.
- For an intresting coffee shop the one above MUD DOCK is cool, plus there is the bike shop below, or if you go into clifton there are hundreds to chose from....
- just wander rnd bristol centre and u can c loads, but if u want we have costa, starbucks, boston tea party, bb's as well as all the little ones and the more sophisticated ones like the gallery all in the town centre
- Oppo - near the top of Park Street and down another road. On the right side of the road, almost opposite to Boston Tea Party, go down the road on the right.
Very stylish place, lots of original art and music.
- Aveune just off of squeen square is a really good cafe, the food and drinks are lush and the people who work there are really friendly, only problem is that they have just got rid of the sofas!!!
- Boston Tea Party. Yum.
- Primrose Cafe in Clifton Village is one of the best Cafe's I've ever been to. Has BYO in the evenings. Great selection of food and a damn good cup of coffee.
- The Primrose Cafe in Clifton Village
- Starbucks. Yummmy Yummmy, comfy comfy, coffee coffee.
- Cafe Delight on Gloucester Road. Excellent wares and good prices to boot!! Try the tiffing (very Sid James) or any of the deserts, all very good.
- No previous mentions of Cafe Maitreya on St Marks Rd in Easton. Well it's quite new but the food is reasonably priced and top quality. All veggie and vegan, organic where possible, you can't go wrong with the atmosphere too.
- Watershed is excellent for lunch/early evening dinner.
- Boston tea party , or Lunched out
- boston tea party?
- The Bristolian in Montpellier - organic and free range funkiness
- Must go there! Boston Tea Party - no offers smoke free environment and cheap meals on a Tuesday, yum.
- Starbucks- expensive but very nice and the compyist chairs in the world there are 2 in bristol 1 by the industrial complex and one up park street
the boston tee party- v cool place to eat, drink and be merry up park street over priced nice garden to
lots and lots or small coffe shops and themed cafe's/resterants skate shops surf shops up park street and the ever popular spa for you underage smokers to buy cig's and everyone to buy ne thing
- Baristas (centre), Boston Tea Party (Park Street THE ORIGINAL CHILL), Cosies, NOT Starbucks
- Brunel Buttery on Docks is an institution - try the Bacon and Egg Butty
- York Cafe, Clifton. Disgusting food and full of students who think that this is "real life" and are therefore happy to part with the taxpayer's cash (or Daddy's) for inedible crap.
- Joe Cubas the place to be in Bristol for a coffee
- Rocotillos-good fryups but their fucking plates are a joke -just bigger than saucers so food ends up all over tables.If sitting in booths helps if your under 6 foot as they are designed on the same basis as their plates-Fucking small.Shame cos milk shakes are great.
Cha-T shop staff totally disintersted and vexpensive.
Pret a manger-good sarnies and lattes and if you get a window seat you can eye up passing talent.Manager is annoyingly cheerful if I want a cabaret Ill ask for it,just serve me my order and cut the chat!
Bensons-Henleaze simply superb
River Station-Ground floor top coffee &location
Severnshed-v quiet in mornings good to get your head together in peace on the waterfront
- Loads of mediocre ones all over the city.
- The Naffeteria on Gloucester Rd serves the best coffee in Bristol.
Food is good too.
- boston tea party is waccamundo, lol, and starbucks!!!!
- we lament the passing of doc peps nr. st nicks market R.I.P. no-one at the old vic has got anything to eat now!
- Boston Tea Party - park street. Very bohemian, with poetry readings, big sofas and good coffee
Students - the refectory, woodland rd, the definative student hang out
- Bristol Coffe Company - Gloucester road. Lovely atmosphere, you'll probably like it if you're a student but'll get some looks....
- lunch box on west st
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jon H, Caeli, richard hopehawkins, toby, Happychopper, jjjjj, simon, sharyn november, charles, gaz, Lucy, Tim Weekes, Chris, BearsChoice, email@example.com, Jeffrey, martin kinsell, em, keef, Bazza, somebody, ian french, Roisin, Lisa Haines, Faye, Julia Morton, Emma Burton, Frances, Tanya, steve vowles, Matt Colton, Bunny hop, hazel fletcher, scott, dirtyron, katie, Jude, john mccarthy, munchies, claire Finbow, Kned, Paul J, deb, matthew simpson, Bobbie, sarah, John Nichols, rusty, anna clark, grr, rose anglim, Natalie Vincini, matt warnes, rb, CLEMENTS, notimportant, Barry Berry, simon plater, Joseph M ( MagicJ), Eric, Phil Gyford, cccc, Nny, Shaw, Mike, matt, General, The Spiv, me, Paul Woods, timmy, Chris Gleave, Tim Kelly, Richard Hawes, Ron Coulter, ric, Glen, stan, Dougal, Toby Spence, Mo, Billy no mates, jonesey, Fiona Hamilton, Jo Thorne, Alexander Smith, lisa groves, jo, nine, minow, justin worland, tara, Andy, Mark Walter, kayley, Mckenzie, PAUL JOHNSON, Nev, David Legg, amelia, William Canynge, kim, craig, Eddie, Kelly, Tony Hobden, simon webbe, jim, Daisy, Matt Brooks, Jim Hart, henry shaftoe, Dave MacLean, Miles, Koert DuBois, HAYDN, James, Rol, dave, martian hesse, Mark Howell, frankie, Mirrorkool, lou, Kat, paul alexander, danny jones, Nick, Mike Hennessey, Paul, Jon Wisbey, carla bartlett, Greg, gimp, max uhlein, George Kallias, Annoyed, Amy, stealth, karen thorpe, Ron Barraclough, anon, Tanya Gardiner, Martin Wilkie, WILL RICHMOND, Martine, noone, cerdrick, joe wheeler, dan, Dave Andrews, sophie smart, lydia, g.jefferies, Angela Mosimann, ro322ck, ian, Penny, Soph, Richard Hope-Hawkins, Kevin McGrath, rcst, Josie Fagan, Skip Cox, sam, Jon Allbon, Antony Shepherd, Richard McGill, generic, laurie harrod, Danny, Tilly, James Hewson, Jane Hudson, Napalm, redbanana, joey, Paddy Smith, Elaine Hopkins, jon white, Choosri, Fay, no name, Rachel, brutstool, Johnny Death, Bunny, fred, Michelle, Janner, Hannah, Rob, Jon Morgan, dj.ginsters, John, evie, Ian Wilson, bob, deL, angela, Steve
Last updated: 2018-05-02
More stuff about Bristol
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bristol Knowhere Board