Demolish It Now Building in Bristol, Bristol*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Bristol.
Demolish It Now Building
- IKEA. Awful waste of space. Big and ugly.
- Ashton Gate
- All of hotwells
- All of hotwells
- All of hotwells
- I think all of Bristol should be used as a nuclear testing ground and wipe the whole place and it's in bread idiot population off the map.
- Castlemeade On Bond Street
- Canon's House - the Lloyds TSB building on the waterfront, Millennium Square,(wasted space), all the venues on Bordeaux Quay and Pero's bridge - what is that monstrosity?? In fact most of the harbourside could do with being demolished - rewind to WW2 and start over again!
- All the private schools
- The M32
- "The mem", what a load of crap
- cribbs causeway, what a dump. cabots circus, see previous. clifton, stuck up ar5eholes
- Any of the super industrial boring old gray buildings in the center... cant stand them!!
- the mall
- Bristol & West Tower. Hideous concrete monstrosity.
- Student Union, or that big building at the end of the M32...
- Bristol, not just part south or north of the river but all of it DO IT NOW!
- The ugly glass one at the end of the M32
- Avon House (council)!!!!
- The horn and Trumpet
that huge flag and sail thing in broadmead. What the hell?
- bristol and west building
- council building on college green, don't tell anyone inside though, just blow it up
- The Mall. windowless hell hole. just try working there....
- Big sixtys tower block that is now empty right in the centre of town
- The new breathtakingly awful Temple Quay development. Designed by Stevie Wonder, no less.
- Anywhere near Corn Street
- the flats at the very corner of Pembroke Road, Clifton - the orange ones
Queens Court - now now now!
- the council building at college green, leave all the councillors inside when it's demolished please
- most of the centre
- Some pretty horrible buildings in the city, but I'm not sure if I'd like to see them demolished since the site will only be used for yet more 'luxury flats' for invading yuppie scum.
- evolution night club
- Bedminster. Yes, all of it.
- Clifton Student Union
- The building on stokes croft near the junction with ashley road- Condemmned for ever why dont they do something with it its just wasting space, rebuild it as big as it is u could house all the homeless people from the area, just a thought!
- The whole of Stokes Croft
- Bristol + West Tower uggggh - ugly post-war eyesore
- Lloyds Bank Building on docks, grey lifeless polo mint with hole
@Bristol is like a sea of concrete with two token green trees
- The Memorial Stadium - On a day when the r****s are at home
- IKEA. What was wrong with the dogs?
- That huge crappy building on Stokes Croft. The new bits of St Matts campus in Fishponds.
The redeveloped Centre is a missed opportunity. Better than it was before, but that's not saying much.
- SOUND WELL COLLAGE THE BIGGEST JOKE OF A PLACE IN BRISTOL!
- THE COUNCIL HOUSE
- Traffic Wardens rest room-wherever it is
Car Pound in St.phillips-Only the Portakabin with grills and smug deadbeats inside,what a great job.
Students Union Building -Queens Road-Freshers Week
- Bristol & West tower in the centre, and several other concrete stumps around town!
- The inner city centre.
- Adecco Office in BT
- Greyfriars, Whitefriars, Broadmead,
- not so much a building, more a whole development -the centre outside the hippodrome - where is the grass????????????? also that building on the corner of stokes croft & ashley rd.
- Ashton Gate. Whilst full.
- Wills hall of residence
- they're all alright really
- bristol uni students union is a shite hole, and whitfriars, coz its got bt in it.
- Rollermania skate shop
- Bristol & West tower
- redwood house in wade st.
- Clifton College; I did eight and a half years there in the sixties after my parents took my free scholarship to BGS away. Can I nuke it please?
- Broadmead apart from Bentalls and the Arcade
- The whole of Ashley Village on the UWE Frenchay Campus
- Bristol University Student Union.
- Ashton Gate - a red monstrosity on the outskirts of town
- Avon House, St James Barton
- That horrid grey and red fronted terrace house in Coronation Road. WHen you round the bend coming into town near the tannery, it's in front of you. Utterly disgusting. I saw this incredible thing on TV the other night - in that estate agents fuckyoumentary. Get that family out now, and pulling it down with heavy chains. As for Clarks Estate Agency - what. I hope they go to the wall, and all the shitters, including sodding pathetic no-hoper Pinder lose their jobs. End up being buskers/skateboarders no doubt.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jon H, Caeli, richard hopehawkins, toby, Happychopper, jjjjj, simon, sharyn november, charles, gaz, Lucy, Tim Weekes, Chris, BearsChoice, firstname.lastname@example.org, Jeffrey, martin kinsell, em, keef, Bazza, somebody, ian french, Roisin, Lisa Haines, Faye, Julia Morton, Emma Burton, Frances, Tanya, steve vowles, Matt Colton, Bunny hop, hazel fletcher, scott, dirtyron, katie, Jude, john mccarthy, munchies, claire Finbow, Kned, Paul J, deb, matthew simpson, Bobbie, sarah, John Nichols, rusty, anna clark, grr, rose anglim, Natalie Vincini, matt warnes, rb, CLEMENTS, notimportant, Barry Berry, simon plater, Joseph M ( MagicJ), Eric, Phil Gyford, cccc, Nny, Shaw, Mike, matt, General, The Spiv, me, Paul Woods, timmy, Chris Gleave, Tim Kelly, Richard Hawes, Ron Coulter, ric, Glen, stan, Dougal, Toby Spence, Mo, Billy no mates, jonesey, Fiona Hamilton, Jo Thorne, Alexander Smith, lisa groves, jo, nine, minow, justin worland, tara, Andy, Mark Walter, kayley, Mckenzie, PAUL JOHNSON, Nev, David Legg, amelia, William Canynge, kim, craig, Eddie, Kelly, Tony Hobden, simon webbe, jim, Daisy, Matt Brooks, Jim Hart, henry shaftoe, Dave MacLean, Miles, Koert DuBois, HAYDN, James, Rol, dave, martian hesse, Mark Howell, frankie, Mirrorkool, lou, Kat, paul alexander, danny jones, Nick, Mike Hennessey, Paul, Jon Wisbey, carla bartlett, Greg, gimp, max uhlein, George Kallias, Annoyed, Amy, stealth, karen thorpe, Ron Barraclough, anon, Tanya Gardiner, Martin Wilkie, WILL RICHMOND, Martine, noone, cerdrick, joe wheeler, dan, Dave Andrews, sophie smart, lydia, g.jefferies, Angela Mosimann, ro322ck, ian, Penny, Soph, Richard Hope-Hawkins, Kevin McGrath, rcst, Josie Fagan, Skip Cox, sam, Jon Allbon, Antony Shepherd, Richard McGill, generic, laurie harrod, Danny, Tilly, James Hewson, Jane Hudson, Napalm, redbanana, joey, Paddy Smith, Elaine Hopkins, jon white, Choosri, Fay, no name, Rachel, brutstool, Johnny Death, Bunny, fred, Michelle, Janner, Hannah, Rob, Jon Morgan, dj.ginsters, John, evie, Ian Wilson, bob, deL, angela, Steve
Last updated: 2018-06-16
More stuff about Bristol
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bristol Knowhere Board