Buskers, Street Entertainers in Bristol, Bristol*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Bristol.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Not In clown town.
- Not In town.
- Not In town.
- Bath has the best for street entertainment, so go there for some fun - there so good you have to ordition before you can preform.
- The fabrics : www.thefabrics.com
- the queen of saint pauls came up to me today and told me to skateboard in front of a crowd,we made a run for it,only to be met my someone dressed up as a giant head,my friend mat tried to fight him off,but to no avail,we tried to get away but were confronted by a man from somerset,and he told us that there was a lot of racism there,is that true?theres three characters on one day,we got it on film aswell.
- Frederick 'Ross Roskelly' died some six years ago but a true eccemnric.The Greyhound pub in Clifton his haunt..maybe still is !Mystic introduced many younger people to the 'spirit world' Poet,Astrologer,writer friend of Dylan Thomas and Alaistair Crowley sadly missed as is Old Harry who saved a lot of ironwork being taken away during WW2 for scrap.Enoch Farrington Hunt lawyer gourmet original 'Billy Bunter' also great pianist and chef ..he once cooked for Keith Floyd more to come
- Most of the locals lack the inteligence, and coordinaation to pick up anything (except when staling) let alone play it! The worzellls have a better comand of the english language so singings out except for (god help youre ears) karioki when drunk
- James the pissed guy. Hes got ginger hairs and hangs around in Clifton. Hes so funny
- The ones who walk through the bus station asking for change when your all queing, u cant be bothered to reach into your bag cause you have got so much shopping so you just say 'no sorry' they acept it an move on. Once they have asked everyone they come back down asking for money to feed their dog, again you say 'no sorry' finally they get to the top end of the bus station and ramdomly shout 'you bunch of f*****g W*****S', Whats that all about????
- Variety of harmless-nutters up and down Gloucester Road. 1) guy who runs up and down gloucester road all the time. 2) bloke who hobbles alon glooking deranged and breathingl ike darth vader. 3) Asian guy who walks up and down Gloucester shouting incoherently.
- Old Lockjaw McDraw, he's a dirty old toilet taster, hands out in the backalleys of St Judes & Old Market. Watch out!
- Running man on glouster road!
Saphire is still kicking around i think!
The Tramp with the pink blanket over his head
- Banksy graffiti artist.. lots of his work can be found around the centre.
the loonies who fly huge kites on the downs on windy days...we're tlaking parachute size
- Man with a small keyboard playing the inbiult tune that looks like its being played by a stuffed cat. Also a man that pulls along a toy dog and shouts at it if it falls over
- Buskers chill out in the underpasses by the bus station tho rarely does anyone bother busking for fear of being mugged by other buskers who dont really busk they just sit there and ask u for 7p or something rediculous they follow you up the road screaming at you for 7p! Genuine buskers get respect. Big Issue sellers are in abundance and crack/smack heads just want 7p mate! Oh yeah and do you wana buy a phone?!!!
- SCABBY BASTARDS BY THE METAL SCULPTURE THINGY IN THE CENTER.
- Be warned when in any of the bars ,clubs in Clifton.Youll be approached by attractive young ladies selling roses or looking for donations for child charities - these seem very evasive when you ask for id etc.
- Broadmead sometimes, but not many of them. Try Bath!!
- Tramps? Beggers?
- Try Bath, better class Busker.
- plenty of drunks and beggers
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jon H, Caeli, richard hopehawkins, toby, Happychopper, jjjjj, simon, sharyn november, charles, gaz, Lucy, Tim Weekes, Chris, BearsChoice, email@example.com, Jeffrey, martin kinsell, em, keef, Bazza, somebody, ian french, Roisin, Lisa Haines, Faye, Julia Morton, Emma Burton, Frances, Tanya, steve vowles, Matt Colton, Bunny hop, hazel fletcher, scott, dirtyron, katie, Jude, john mccarthy, munchies, claire Finbow, Kned, Paul J, deb, matthew simpson, Bobbie, sarah, John Nichols, rusty, anna clark, grr, rose anglim, Natalie Vincini, matt warnes, rb, CLEMENTS, notimportant, Barry Berry, simon plater, Joseph M ( MagicJ), Eric, Phil Gyford, cccc, Nny, Shaw, Mike, matt, General, The Spiv, me, Paul Woods, timmy, Chris Gleave, Tim Kelly, Richard Hawes, Ron Coulter, ric, Glen, stan, Dougal, Toby Spence, Mo, Billy no mates, jonesey, Fiona Hamilton, Jo Thorne, Alexander Smith, lisa groves, jo, nine, minow, justin worland, tara, Andy, Mark Walter, kayley, Mckenzie, PAUL JOHNSON, Nev, David Legg, amelia, William Canynge, kim, craig, Eddie, Kelly, Tony Hobden, simon webbe, jim, Daisy, Matt Brooks, Jim Hart, henry shaftoe, Dave MacLean, Miles, Koert DuBois, HAYDN, James, Rol, dave, martian hesse, Mark Howell, frankie, Mirrorkool, lou, Kat, paul alexander, danny jones, Nick, Mike Hennessey, Paul, Jon Wisbey, carla bartlett, Greg, gimp, max uhlein, George Kallias, Annoyed, Amy, stealth, karen thorpe, Ron Barraclough, anon, Tanya Gardiner, Martin Wilkie, WILL RICHMOND, Martine, noone, cerdrick, joe wheeler, dan, Dave Andrews, sophie smart, lydia, g.jefferies, Angela Mosimann, ro322ck, ian, Penny, Soph, Richard Hope-Hawkins, Kevin McGrath, rcst, Josie Fagan, Skip Cox, sam, Jon Allbon, Antony Shepherd, Richard McGill, generic, laurie harrod, Danny, Tilly, James Hewson, Jane Hudson, Napalm, redbanana, joey, Paddy Smith, Elaine Hopkins, jon white, Choosri, Fay, no name, Rachel, brutstool, Johnny Death, Bunny, fred, Michelle, Janner, Hannah, Rob, Jon Morgan, dj.ginsters, John, evie, Ian Wilson, bob, deL, angela, Steve
Last updated: 2014-07-03
More stuff about Bristol
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bristol Knowhere Board