Skateboard Shops in Bristol, Bristol*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Bristol.
- Around town
- the park, 186 Church Road, Redfield, Bristol, BS5 9HX put it in your sat nav, skate, get on a bus or walk - www.theparkskateandride.co.uk
- new independent shop in redfield opposite st george skate park - the shop is sweet, friendly staff and good stock - if you don't wanna pay town prices this is the place to go - the park rocks...
- 50-50 park street...
- Any shops on Park Street are good and helpful
- 5050 skateboard supplies check www.5050store.com
- the road parallel to Park Street (pretty sure its park row) has a few shops on it such as 50/50. The Mall in cribbs Causeway has a quaint skate shop on the bottom floor with lots of brand names.
- FIDDY FIDDY
- please please!!!
you monkeys dissin 5050 are kinda funny!!!
what the fuck do you know about real skateboarding???
not much by the sound of it!!!!!!!!!
5050 has been open 8 years now, and done far more for skateboarding in bristol then any other shop!!!! (or company)
they have made 3 videos, make endless new boards, tshirt, hoodys,
video premieres at the cube cinema, kids contests, fun days, and much more!!!!
they hook up more local rippers then any other shop in the u.k
i.e 9 team riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all of there own back!!, no big invester$, no fat cat$,no one drives a bmw at 5050!!!! please think before you buy from
ROUTE ONE, OSIRIS, LEGENS and all those other faceless shops coz
they dont care about bristols skateboarding!!!
what have they ever done for you!!!!!!!!!!!
they take your money, & put nothing back in for the skaters,
maybe all you little penis havers should use your heads instead of your weaners!!!!!
viva la 5050!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah there doing a new website too
- ROLLERMANIA IS SHITE! 50:50 is the bomb! skater owned for life biatch! Dont go to Rolermania unless you like bad service, people who dont know shit about skating and if u want ur grip with air bubbles, grip hangin off the sides like a retard gripped it.
- fifty-fifty on park row, skater run, best in Bristol
- I go to 50:50. Danny wainwright, the highest ollie in the world, owns it.
- Park Row has some. What's that funky indoor skate park in St Phillips called? On Feeder Road? They've got a cool shop.
- There are a couple on park row
- Well 5050 is a decent shop. I cant show my face in their though cos they turned down my sponsor me video. I switch heeled nine an all. Geuss tht was not good enough fo em.
- legends by the big flagz n house of fraiser
- get all your stuff in shark bite, its smaller, cheaper, friendlier and they dont pass judgement over you like **other shops on park row**
- New independent shop in Bath,19 Northumberland place next to coffee republic skater owned and run hoping to support local scene come and check it out if you're in the area.p.s Bath has a decent park that has been there for years,mini spine ramp,good manual pad fly offs new driveway/block/rail thingy ,funbox,grind bar blocks,vert ramp,midi ramp and street spots dotted around the city.
- Park Street
- wholesaler on lawrence hill - Powell deck for £20 anyone- (fuck 50:50)
- does anyone no the website to the skate shop CASSIDY in the galleries as i cant find it anywhere???
- new electric scooter retailer in fishponds bristol. check www.e-scootuk.com.
- I get my kicks in the snow, so BSB in old market gets my vote
- d88 skate shop in bangor north wales opened 15 june and going strong check the website d88.biz or fone 01248 364111
- go up park stret take ur pick!!!!!!1
- 50:50 (park row) - run by skaters for skaters
Rollermania - longer established but less 'hardcore'
- Sharkbite - ask for Furry Fozzy
- I thought that part of the kudos of skateboarding was how difficult or risky it had been to half-inch your deck from a group of ten year old pikeys. Then again, what the fuck would I know? I'm a vicar.
- 50-50 IN park row off park street
wheeltracks at sk8 n ride
rollermania park row
sharkbite park row
- Sharkbite in Park Row, but not Rollermainia, they are just so rude you wouldn't believe!
- 50:50 Skateboard shop no rollerblades and set up by danny wainwright and sid
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jon H, Caeli, richard hopehawkins, toby, Happychopper, jjjjj, simon, sharyn november, charles, gaz, Lucy, Tim Weekes, Chris, BearsChoice, firstname.lastname@example.org, Jeffrey, martin kinsell, em, keef, Bazza, somebody, ian french, Roisin, Lisa Haines, Faye, Julia Morton, Emma Burton, Frances, Tanya, steve vowles, Matt Colton, Bunny hop, hazel fletcher, scott, dirtyron, katie, Jude, john mccarthy, munchies, claire Finbow, Kned, Paul J, deb, matthew simpson, Bobbie, sarah, John Nichols, rusty, anna clark, grr, rose anglim, Natalie Vincini, matt warnes, rb, CLEMENTS, notimportant, Barry Berry, simon plater, Joseph M ( MagicJ), Eric, Phil Gyford, cccc, Nny, Shaw, Mike, matt, General, The Spiv, me, Paul Woods, timmy, Chris Gleave, Tim Kelly, Richard Hawes, Ron Coulter, ric, Glen, stan, Dougal, Toby Spence, Mo, Billy no mates, jonesey, Fiona Hamilton, Jo Thorne, Alexander Smith, lisa groves, jo, nine, minow, justin worland, tara, Andy, Mark Walter, kayley, Mckenzie, PAUL JOHNSON, Nev, David Legg, amelia, William Canynge, kim, craig, Eddie, Kelly, Tony Hobden, simon webbe, jim, Daisy, Matt Brooks, Jim Hart, henry shaftoe, Dave MacLean, Miles, Koert DuBois, HAYDN, James, Rol, dave, martian hesse, Mark Howell, frankie, Mirrorkool, lou, Kat, paul alexander, danny jones, Nick, Mike Hennessey, Paul, Jon Wisbey, carla bartlett, Greg, gimp, max uhlein, George Kallias, Annoyed, Amy, stealth, karen thorpe, Ron Barraclough, anon, Tanya Gardiner, Martin Wilkie, WILL RICHMOND, Martine, noone, cerdrick, joe wheeler, dan, Dave Andrews, sophie smart, lydia, g.jefferies, Angela Mosimann, ro322ck, ian, Penny, Soph, Richard Hope-Hawkins, Kevin McGrath, rcst, Josie Fagan, Skip Cox, sam, Jon Allbon, Antony Shepherd, Richard McGill, generic, laurie harrod, Danny, Tilly, James Hewson, Jane Hudson, Napalm, redbanana, joey, Paddy Smith, Elaine Hopkins, jon white, Choosri, Fay, no name, Rachel, brutstool, Johnny Death, Bunny, fred, Michelle, Janner, Hannah, Rob, Jon Morgan, dj.ginsters, John, evie, Ian Wilson, bob, deL, angela, Steve
Last updated: 2014-07-03
More stuff about Bristol
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Bristol Knowhere Board