The Best Things in Brockley, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Brockley.
The Best Things
- The Babur Restaurant in Brockley Rise - it's a flash West End Restaurant bang on the Forest Hill/Brockley borders and has made the cover of the 2007 Cobra Good Curry Guide!
- Rivoli Dance Hall - diamante flock wallpaper, vast chandelieers and chinese lanterns, glitter and shimmy and 70 year old who can dance all night
- The shops, the people and generaly the whole of it. And the cool houseparties.
- Hilly Fields park, climbing frames for adults, amazing views of London, tennis courts, stone circle, football pitches on 3in1 slope.
- Taste Delicatessen - you can get ANYTHING you want here. Superb selection of produce in slightly inaccessible order means that you often leave with a lot more than you originally went in for.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: matthew chalkley, fiona tracey, Spincat, martin, generic, Bird, Matt, mollz
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Brockley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Brockley Knowhere Board